Sunday, November 23, 2008

Japannnnn Exchange Programme

HELLOOOO PEOPLEEESSSSS!!

Jessie is officially back from Japannnn! Hahaha!! Dont worry, I'm all back in one piece! :D I didn't really regret going on this trip, cause it was really quite fun and yeah, I actually saw snow for the first time in my life! Gosh, there's so much things I wanna type here, but I think it will be kinda long, so yeah, I shall let the pictures do the talking later! :D


You know, I think I bought too little things from Japan! Ohman, I should have bought more things! And I should have bought that Fox key chain there!! Haha! I regretted not buying it! Sobs! I bet that cute little fox is hanging on that shelf, all alone, and thinking of me now! Haha!! Ohwells, must be me and that fox not fated to be together!


Oh yeah, this trip also made me realized what a lousy cooker me and Petrina are! Haha!! Yeah, though our Home Economics is like, *er-hum* A1, but when we're barbecuing, it's like F9~ cause we totally cant cook! Haha!! Anything we put on the pan is going to get burnt!! Lol! :D I'm serious!! And and, though we're geographers, we-can't-read-the-map! Hahahaha!!! :D Okay okay, I shall post some of the pictures now! I gotta get more from the others next time!! Especially Ericcc!!! :D Tsk tsk, that guy, he always make me think and think and think!


Actually, I think that this trip made me think of people differently. Yeah, I'm sure those who went on this trip would sure know. Makes me think a lot more, and that's good! Cause it proves Sheng Hao that my brain isn't a incy bincy one! :D Haha! But yah, it really made me see people around me very differently, like..disgusted?! Haha! Oh well, if sort of made me "da kai yan jie"! Wow! Jessie is chiem today!! Haha!!


Ohoh, and I found out something about lao hua yan! Haha! I came up with a name for Joel, that is, mi mi yan! Cause when he doesn't wear he's spectacles, his eyes seems to look rather small! Haha!! Gosh, all this typing makes me miss Japan loads and loads and loads!


I miss the wonderful weather there!! I miss my buddy and her cute bubbly family. I miss Daryl&Sheng Han's Host family!! I really miss them! Especially the mom, she made me teared! Cause I was really super touched! :D I'll never forget those peoplessss!! Haha!!!


Ohwells, all good things always come to an end! I needa do all my homework and stuffs! So siannn! :/


J.Lo

xoxo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home