7 wonders of the world
Choir was quite okay today! :D I finally, like finally! made Altos/the whole group SMILEEE! Ohmy!! Hahah!! I'm serious! PPJ came up with the Statue of Liberty action, that would make, especially my wonderful Altos, SMILEE! :D Yeah! So coool! I hope that on SLF day, they would just smile automatically, w/o being told to do so. Or else, maybe we should get Germ to do his "tai-chi"! Muhaha! Come to think of it, practice was fun today!! :D
Gosh! Pearlyn just made my day again! Haha!! Ohh, girl I know you'll see this post! Cause probably you'll Favourites my page. I knew it. Let's come up with more ideas again! And it's gotta be retarded ones! Like today! Haha :D
Oh yes, I learnt how to play Red Indians today. Did I get the name correctly? K, I dont know, but yeah, it's fun! Haha!! Yeah, and then we played Cheat!, and as usual, I totally suck at this game. But at least I won! But I had Debbie and Germ to help me!
Why, but it seems that some Altos were suppose to received my sms about the extra practice today, when I sent it out on Tues. Hmm..must be Pearlyn didn't send to everyone! Hmpf! :)
Ohmy! I can't wait for the seniors to comeeeee backkk! I miss those seniors Altos! Bet we're gonna have fun on farewell party day! Shall keep the camera snapping that day!! :D
That's all for today :]
Goodbye!!
Ooh, it's 3more days before I'm going Japan!! :D Terminal 1!! Hints hints!
Gosh! Pearlyn just made my day again! Haha!! Ohh, girl I know you'll see this post! Cause probably you'll Favourites my page. I knew it. Let's come up with more ideas again! And it's gotta be retarded ones! Like today! Haha :D
Oh yes, I learnt how to play Red Indians today. Did I get the name correctly? K, I dont know, but yeah, it's fun! Haha!! Yeah, and then we played Cheat!, and as usual, I totally suck at this game. But at least I won! But I had Debbie and Germ to help me!
Why, but it seems that some Altos were suppose to received my sms about the extra practice today, when I sent it out on Tues. Hmm..must be Pearlyn didn't send to everyone! Hmpf! :)
Ohmy! I can't wait for the seniors to comeeeee backkk! I miss those seniors Altos! Bet we're gonna have fun on farewell party day! Shall keep the camera snapping that day!! :D
That's all for today :]
Goodbye!!
Ooh, it's 3more days before I'm going Japan!! :D Terminal 1!! Hints hints!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home