Sweet Sixteen
15th January has got to be the best day for the year!! :D
Haha!! Yay!! NC16 movies, here I comeee! :D I finally hit the age of watching NC16 movies man! How I wished Avenue Q came this year instead of last year, then I could have caught that show!! :/ Oh wells!
Had a wonderful surprise in the morning! :D BIG THANKS TO BLOSSOM, ALSTER, JOLENE, BRENT, SAMUEL, JUNHAO! Cause Blossom made the effort to buy some assorted tarts and added one candle, as a birthday cake for me!! :D YAYness! And that Pearlyn! You lied to me! :) Haha! And I heard that apparently Junhao was late for the gift! And I just remember that when I was coming to school, I saw him walking into the school the same time as me! So I think he somehow managed to put the pressie into the box without me looking! Thanks JH!! :D Thanks for the gift people!! It was superrrr sweeet! Plus the small card inside, it was nice! Though JH's card made an impression in me, cause the way he wrote it was kinda funny!! :D
Thanks Naomi and Gabriel for the pressie too! Huge thanks to Sheryl, Shankar, Sara, Gaby, Debbie, Xuemin, Sheng Hao, Petrina, Jeremy, Blossom, Pearlyn, Ken, Yixuan, Alster, Brother and Tutor, for sending me birthday smses!! :D
OH! Which reminds me! Xm bought a "slice of bread" where I can paste my post it notes!! Heehee! First time I received such thing! It was kinda cute okay! The bread looks real though it's made out of rubber(duh!) and I'm going to use it! :D Heehee!
Alster, Blossom, Jolene, Junhao, Brent, Ken, Samuel and Jeremy for the necklace and ear rings! Yes Blossom, let's go piece ear again!! :D I really think that the necklace is really niceeee! :D Thanks peeps!! Hearts you guys!
My brother bought my pressie from Japan when he went there for 3weeks! Yayness! I thought that the things he bought for me was quite niceee!! :D Oh yeah! And tutor smses me today to asked me whether I want cake or gift for my birthday. I totally wasn't expecting him to sms! Heehee! :D Yay! After 7years of his tutoring, he actually ask me!! Yayness! I'm so glad I got a tutor like him! :D
After OLE things finish today, went to Samuel's house to eat cup noodles. Had much laughter on the bus, cause of some things! Then went to 7-11 to buy cup noodles for lunch! I was telling them how pathetic is it to eat cup noodles on sweet sixteen birthday. But since I'm eating with Ken, Samuel and Alster, everything tastes nice! :) Heehee! :D Watched telly while eating noodles, and we were watching OKTO channel. Haha!! Chatty chatty while eating, then headed down to Kallang Leisure there to ice skate.
I tried ice skating for the first time in my life on the 16th birthday! Haha!! I think I kept whining on the way to the rink, cause I didn't wanna fall down! Haha!! Obviously I can't esape from them! :] So yeah, I think I had totally no problem standing on just one spot, not moving or whatsoever. But the thing is, I cant seem to move? Haha! It took me a super duper long time to get the hang of it la! But at least I had nice people, trying to help me get it! ALSTER!! And that Samuel! Totally cant trust him anymore! Cause everytime I hold on to him, he sure bring me to the middle and leave me there!! Oh yeah, 90% of the time I'm skating on the side. Heehee! Then there was this time, I was skating with Al, and then all of a sudden I lost my balance! Al was trying to grab me before I fall on the cold hard ice, but a little too late though! Haha!! So I just fall on the ice, laughing away!! :D I thought it was kinda hard to stand up again, so Alster and Ken/Samuel tried to help me up! :D Heehee!! So yeah, laugh finish already, then continue trying to get the hang of skating. Good times pass fast, so before you know it, two hours is over! :D
Man! I swear the skates that we had to borrow was darn darn darn smelly! Must be got a looooot of people use one! But must ren! Haha! It felt sooo good to get the skates off my leg! Like, it feels so light, so comfortable!! Haha!! :] So yeah, went to after smth at KFC, and then bus-ed home with Alster and Ken!
Reach home, super tired! Not long after I reach home, I couldn't take it anymore, so I went to sleep, until like, 10plus? Then took my lovely cake out and celebrate!! :D Ohoh! I had 16 candles on my cake! So cool right? It's like that cake's surrounded with candles! So it's kinda bright! :) Heehee!! Totally loooove it!
Oh yes! Thanks Cleo, Yixuan, Sheryl and Sheryl for the tags at my tagboard!! :D
With Love,
Jessie :)
Haha!! Yay!! NC16 movies, here I comeee! :D I finally hit the age of watching NC16 movies man! How I wished Avenue Q came this year instead of last year, then I could have caught that show!! :/ Oh wells!
Had a wonderful surprise in the morning! :D BIG THANKS TO BLOSSOM, ALSTER, JOLENE, BRENT, SAMUEL, JUNHAO! Cause Blossom made the effort to buy some assorted tarts and added one candle, as a birthday cake for me!! :D YAYness! And that Pearlyn! You lied to me! :) Haha! And I heard that apparently Junhao was late for the gift! And I just remember that when I was coming to school, I saw him walking into the school the same time as me! So I think he somehow managed to put the pressie into the box without me looking! Thanks JH!! :D Thanks for the gift people!! It was superrrr sweeet! Plus the small card inside, it was nice! Though JH's card made an impression in me, cause the way he wrote it was kinda funny!! :D
Thanks Naomi and Gabriel for the pressie too! Huge thanks to Sheryl, Shankar, Sara, Gaby, Debbie, Xuemin, Sheng Hao, Petrina, Jeremy, Blossom, Pearlyn, Ken, Yixuan, Alster, Brother and Tutor, for sending me birthday smses!! :D
OH! Which reminds me! Xm bought a "slice of bread" where I can paste my post it notes!! Heehee! First time I received such thing! It was kinda cute okay! The bread looks real though it's made out of rubber(duh!) and I'm going to use it! :D Heehee!
Alster, Blossom, Jolene, Junhao, Brent, Ken, Samuel and Jeremy for the necklace and ear rings! Yes Blossom, let's go piece ear again!! :D I really think that the necklace is really niceeee! :D Thanks peeps!! Hearts you guys!
My brother bought my pressie from Japan when he went there for 3weeks! Yayness! I thought that the things he bought for me was quite niceee!! :D Oh yeah! And tutor smses me today to asked me whether I want cake or gift for my birthday. I totally wasn't expecting him to sms! Heehee! :D Yay! After 7years of his tutoring, he actually ask me!! Yayness! I'm so glad I got a tutor like him! :D
After OLE things finish today, went to Samuel's house to eat cup noodles. Had much laughter on the bus, cause of some things! Then went to 7-11 to buy cup noodles for lunch! I was telling them how pathetic is it to eat cup noodles on sweet sixteen birthday. But since I'm eating with Ken, Samuel and Alster, everything tastes nice! :) Heehee! :D Watched telly while eating noodles, and we were watching OKTO channel. Haha!! Chatty chatty while eating, then headed down to Kallang Leisure there to ice skate.
I tried ice skating for the first time in my life on the 16th birthday! Haha!! I think I kept whining on the way to the rink, cause I didn't wanna fall down! Haha!! Obviously I can't esape from them! :] So yeah, I think I had totally no problem standing on just one spot, not moving or whatsoever. But the thing is, I cant seem to move? Haha! It took me a super duper long time to get the hang of it la! But at least I had nice people, trying to help me get it! ALSTER!! And that Samuel! Totally cant trust him anymore! Cause everytime I hold on to him, he sure bring me to the middle and leave me there!! Oh yeah, 90% of the time I'm skating on the side. Heehee! Then there was this time, I was skating with Al, and then all of a sudden I lost my balance! Al was trying to grab me before I fall on the cold hard ice, but a little too late though! Haha!! So I just fall on the ice, laughing away!! :D I thought it was kinda hard to stand up again, so Alster and Ken/Samuel tried to help me up! :D Heehee!! So yeah, laugh finish already, then continue trying to get the hang of skating. Good times pass fast, so before you know it, two hours is over! :D
Man! I swear the skates that we had to borrow was darn darn darn smelly! Must be got a looooot of people use one! But must ren! Haha! It felt sooo good to get the skates off my leg! Like, it feels so light, so comfortable!! Haha!! :] So yeah, went to after smth at KFC, and then bus-ed home with Alster and Ken!
Reach home, super tired! Not long after I reach home, I couldn't take it anymore, so I went to sleep, until like, 10plus? Then took my lovely cake out and celebrate!! :D Ohoh! I had 16 candles on my cake! So cool right? It's like that cake's surrounded with candles! So it's kinda bright! :) Heehee!! Totally loooove it!
Oh yes! Thanks Cleo, Yixuan, Sheryl and Sheryl for the tags at my tagboard!! :D
With Love,
Jessie :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home