Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Bee and Honey

Choir Audition sucks.

Choir auditions now feel like I'm going to take my O'Levels or smth man! Have to practice real hard, and pass the conductor's criteria! Omg! And the real audition is like, on the coming Tuesday, and my group still cant handle all three songs!! Drat. But! I cannot 灰心! I shall work hard on our last practice on Monday!! :D Wheeee!

So yeah, had cca today, and my group was kinda lucky, cause just nice when it's out turn to go for audition, he just tell us to call everyone to gather back! Phew! My group was so not prepared today! Go in for audition today sure 凶多吉少 one, so it's kinda lucky for us!! :)

Ohoh, I 环保 today!! I walked to school, and walk back with Pearlyn! Yayness!! I'm doing my small part on saving Gaia. Muhahaa!! Today's not that hot, kinda windy. Walking to school in the morning is cool, and very nice! :D But yah, in the afternoon was like scorching hot! But since I'm walking with her, it isn't half as bad! :) Gossip and more gossip along the way! :] I think Saturday is like, our only gossip days now! Haha!! :D I loovveee gossipping with the PPJ! Best! :D

Omg, I hope my class isn't doing TYS for the 15hours challenge thingy!! This challenge thingy is suppose to bond the class together or smth like that, so the more we shouldn't do TYS for 15 straight hours!! Haha! But aiyah, I dont know if wc got change his decision in the end!! Rats! :] Ohoh, so me and Alster suggested playing Twister for 15 hours, and Darren Toh says Karaoke for 15 hours! Like not bad ah! But again, it wont be fun if everyone don't participate and play! :D Okay whatever, anyway the form also hand up already! :)

The new MSN messenger looks nice man! but somehow, I cant seem to view my contacts picture! I shall spend some time and 研究 this thingy man!! :D Hahah!!

Till then, I shall surf this boring webby! Goodbye! :]

And I enjoy walking with you, every moment of it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home