Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello folks! :D

Okay, I suspect my blog is kinda..dead, so I've decided to update, cause the last time I updated was like..15th January, and today is 29th January?! So yeah, I guess it's about time I update my bloggy! :D

So yeah, just celebrated CNY, which to me, is like the same every year. Just that we celebrated Dad's, Aunt and Grandma's birthday on 初二! :D I thought that the cake my aunt had customised was real cool! :D Took a picture of it, but I shall not put it on blog :)

Yay, there's no school on the 2nd of February, cause school declare holiday for the good results of the graduated sec fours! :] Okay, I hope we can all go Pearlyn house to plaaaay!! Haven't been to her house yet! So excited! And I realised that she really has loads of boardgames at home! So cool la! :D I think my house has like only..Monopoly?! Cause me and my brother dont really play board games. Ohoh, brother bought himself a Nitendo DS when he went Japan, so yeah, I took and play that Cooking Mama game! Gosh, I dont know how many times have I burnt the foody man! Haha!! It's kinda addictive though! :D

Oh! I realised that Valentine's Day falls on a Saturday, which means I have cca on that day, which means a date with Choir, which also means a date with PPJ!! And according to Pearlyn, next year's Valentine's Day falls on CNY I think? That's like, darn coool! :D

Okay, I shall end here for today! This post seems to be full of crap to me! Haha!!

Byeeee! :]

I hear laughter in the rain
Walking hand in hand with the one I love :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home