Our time now
Gosh, what a tiring week this is! With all the darn test after test, it's just so tiring to keep up with everything now! Homework are forever never ending, they just keep piling up. So yeah, what's new? And gosh, there's a four chapters Geography test next week! Omg! It's all about industrial development!! Human Geog totally sucked :D but still, I'm gonna cram everything I can into my brain cells! I bet my brain cells are gonna be wiped out in no time man! :D
Okay, so there isn't any Choir audition held this week. Daaaarn, and I thought we were going to have, make everyone prepare like crazy! Oh wells, I just hope conductor can forget about the whole thingy! Haha!! So yeah,till then, we mustn't piss him off, or he'll just hold the audition. Oh right, this Saturday is the Hwa Chong workshop. Have to wake up like six am? Raaah, there goes my beauty sleep! :p heehee! But yeah, I think I have been sleeping quite late these few days man! So busy you know? Feels like one day 24 hours not enough kinda thingy! I neeeeeed to sleeeep! I wonder when is the next school holiday? Maybe I should start counting now, when Im free! Okay, that's lame la. Counting to the next holiday is like so, waste time! :D
Ohoh, Alster's piano exams are coooming!! Jia you girl! Sure can pass one, that is, if you think of me! Muhahaa!! Kay kay, just kidding! Just practice hard! :]
Ohoh, today rain-ed! I wonder if Al used her nice and wonderful umbrella today! Haha!! She's been waiting for a long time for rain to happen already! How cool! :D Today's a heavy rain, but at least it cooled off the heat, cause Sg is kinda..hot? Okay crapping again! :/
TYS for 15 hour challenge, oh my 天..
Okay, so there isn't any Choir audition held this week. Daaaarn, and I thought we were going to have, make everyone prepare like crazy! Oh wells, I just hope conductor can forget about the whole thingy! Haha!! So yeah,till then, we mustn't piss him off, or he'll just hold the audition. Oh right, this Saturday is the Hwa Chong workshop. Have to wake up like six am? Raaah, there goes my beauty sleep! :p heehee! But yeah, I think I have been sleeping quite late these few days man! So busy you know? Feels like one day 24 hours not enough kinda thingy! I neeeeeed to sleeeep! I wonder when is the next school holiday? Maybe I should start counting now, when Im free! Okay, that's lame la. Counting to the next holiday is like so, waste time! :D
Ohoh, Alster's piano exams are coooming!! Jia you girl! Sure can pass one, that is, if you think of me! Muhahaa!! Kay kay, just kidding! Just practice hard! :]
Ohoh, today rain-ed! I wonder if Al used her nice and wonderful umbrella today! Haha!! She's been waiting for a long time for rain to happen already! How cool! :D Today's a heavy rain, but at least it cooled off the heat, cause Sg is kinda..hot? Okay crapping again! :/
TYS for 15 hour challenge, oh my 天..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home