Saturday, May 23, 2009

Okay, its heart wrenching to see my MYE results. Its disappointing yeah, and some subjects are kinda unexpected. But yeah, its really useless to cry over spilled milk, so yup, just gotta do better next time I guess.

Chinese O Levels are like, coming. I'm starting to prepare for it already, but yah, I dont feel prepared or smth man, and there's like not much time. I'm thinking about how I did for my Chinese Oral now, cause now that I look back, I dont think I fared that well! So yeah, must go read up on that materials the school gave out. I just read it, and I thought the notes wasn't that bad! :D It's useful, in short.

It super duper hot in Singapore these few days. Must be the works of Global Warming already! Choir peeps went to PP to buy conductor a gift, so we waited for the bus 12 that took like forever to come, plus the super duper hot weather, its enough to kill anyone! K crap. But it's really hot la! Nothing beats staying in an air conditioned room/ fan! Heehee! :)

Alster's blog is kinda d.e.a.d, and so is mine! :) I'm kinda lazy to use the computer now, so I'm popping in rarely to update my blog. But yah, shall try to make an effort! :D

I'm bored stiff..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home