Monday, June 15, 2009

Give me a minute.

There's an online assignment for Biology students. I didn't know that until today. Wow. And and, there's actually homework for Geography too? I didn't know all this man. So yes, its probably the first time I'm logging in to Edulearn since June Holidays.

And my first time logging on to Criterion since I-dont-know when? Kay, I dont think many people in my class have done it. So yeah! Are we suppose to just choose one topic and do or smth? Okay, darn that criterion thingy! :)

Can you believe it? Its like already the third week of June Holiday? And it will be over in a blink of an eye. Bang. That's so fast, I dont even feel like its holiday. Wow. I'm suddenly missing my primary school days, cause now I look back, and it seems like, primary school days was so carefree and fun. Not much common test worries or whatsoever, and June Holidays really mean holidays back then. Get to enjoy holiday until like there's no tomorrow! How fun! :) They're probably bored too, cause I can get a call from my 9 years old cousin, asking me if I still have my old Tamaguchi for him to play. Mine's lost somewhere in the house already, but yeah, my mum actually went to buy one of those new Tamaguchi? Can create your own band and songs. Smth like that uh! But wah, 想当年me and my brother do not have such things.

时代已变了.

Sometimes I think I have lost track of myself that I do not even realised it. There are also probably some promises that I made to myself, telling myself not to do the same mistake I did back then, but alas, I still did. People say "Promises are meant to be broken." How about that uh?

But there are some promises, no matter how hard is it to keep up with it, a promise is still a promise, and it cannot be broken because of a certain bond, that only probably you or that person knows it.

How I wish for a time machine, to bring me back time, and let me see who I was again, and for me to correct my mistake. I wish things can be like Microsoft Word, where I can just click "undo", and presto! How cool is that uh? But if things were that way, wouldn't the world be another boring place? I'm probably just crapping and contradicting myself here.

At least, that's how I think.

5 Comments:

Blogger Xie Xiuyun said...

JESSIE YOU'RE SO BLUR!! Find out about your holiday homeworks lah!!!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Jessie said...

Hahaha!!! Sorry la! I didn't know mah! They also nvr give a list of homework!! :p
How's choir?? :D

Thursday, June 18, 2009 9:14:00 PM  
Blogger Xie Xiuyun said...

Theres no choir for this wholeeeeee of june holidays, all cancelled haha

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 12:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Jessie said...

HAHA!! why you so happy there's no choir?! Anyway, how's our wonderful section coming along? :D

Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:22:00 PM  
Blogger Xie Xiuyun said...

HAHA~ Hmm ok lahs!

Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home