It's scramble eggs with ham today.
School's tiring. Like everyday come back from school, I'll be darn drained out. But I still got homework overdue for like, so long? I have...
- English Speech, to be handed in tmr
- Biology to study, this friday test,
- Geography test this Wednesday, not prepared,
- And to study for my tuition work. Darn those Organic Chemistry.. -.-
This is so not fun. Today for PE lesson, Mr.Wong was pissed, cause our class was late, and we were making lots of noise, like not settling down yeah. But yah,we still have to run for the darn 2.4Km thingy. I came up with a good plan for 2.4 run. Like, 1st round : Run, 2nd round : Walk, 3rd round : Run. See, isn't it a good plan? Hopefully it'll work and I can pass! If not, uh, I'm gonna ask Mr.Wong to give me discount! :p
I heard Harry Potter isn't nice. My tutor went to watch it, and he said there wasn't any climax and stuff! But yah, I'm still gonna watch, for the sake of watching it, then can get the GV Harry Potter Cup! :D My brother got one!
I wanna eaat my Ben&Jerry's ice cream.. :)

2 Comments:
BEN&JERRYS SIAO HAHAHAHAHAHA
Whaaaat, got problem ah!! I wana eat leh!! :)
Cut yr hair already? :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home