Splash of colours.
Today is the third day of school, the first day of July, 13 more days to Chinese O Level Oral and 13 more days to Petrina's birthday! :D Yes, I am counting down my Chinese oral dates, or else I wont know how little time I have till then!
Let's start conversing in Chinese people. Like, I think it's been a super long time since I last converse with someone for very long in Chinese already. That, is bad. I hope i wont do anything to jeopardize my oral exam cause its really crucial uh! Plus, I don't have much confident when I did my paper one&two. I keep having this feeling I went out of point for my composition! But hopefully I can reach for my A! I think waiting for the results is going to be so scary man! Agrh!!
Yay, my tutor is back from Japan. He just came back today, and he was just having class with me just now. Okay, the point is, he didn't quarantine himself. Anyway, I cant wait for him to
quarantine at home for seven days, cause I have test this week and I'm not that prepared, right? ^^
This is scary. We have yet to complete the O level syllabus, and now we're like so short of time. I think we're like racing against time cause of sec three. Like, we were so slow, then teachers kept changing blah blah. Anyway, we have to come back on one of the Sat for lesson. Speaking of which, I don't know if its sec fours choir peeps not performing for this Sat or the whole choir thingy. But yah, like so sudden cancel. Oh wells, I cant really remember all the songs anyway! :p
Alright, that's all for now. Goodbye people.
Let's start conversing in Chinese people. Like, I think it's been a super long time since I last converse with someone for very long in Chinese already. That, is bad. I hope i wont do anything to jeopardize my oral exam cause its really crucial uh! Plus, I don't have much confident when I did my paper one&two. I keep having this feeling I went out of point for my composition! But hopefully I can reach for my A! I think waiting for the results is going to be so scary man! Agrh!!
Yay, my tutor is back from Japan. He just came back today, and he was just having class with me just now. Okay, the point is, he didn't quarantine himself. Anyway, I cant wait for him to
quarantine at home for seven days, cause I have test this week and I'm not that prepared, right? ^^
This is scary. We have yet to complete the O level syllabus, and now we're like so short of time. I think we're like racing against time cause of sec three. Like, we were so slow, then teachers kept changing blah blah. Anyway, we have to come back on one of the Sat for lesson. Speaking of which, I don't know if its sec fours choir peeps not performing for this Sat or the whole choir thingy. But yah, like so sudden cancel. Oh wells, I cant really remember all the songs anyway! :p
Alright, that's all for now. Goodbye people.

2 Comments:
thanks =D and its transparent!!
i have been wearing it for quite long le LOL
Weihao!!! Hello! No its not transparent lor, dont come and bluff me, I know its not!! Heehee!! A nice soul told me so!! ^^
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home