Face it.
I have thought hard about it, I have asked "people" about it. Okay, I only asked two people actually. Jolene once posted on her blog, a picture that says " We're meant to lose the people we love. How else are we supposed to know how important they are?"
I have thought long and hard about it myself too, and really,I cant bring myself to agree with that sentence. Why must we even lose people we love, in order to realised how important they are in our life? Are we just taking them for granted all along? Which means to say, that all along we had never really treasure that someone seriously? And we can still say we love that someone. If we really do love him/her, I don't even think you need to wait for that day you lose him/her to realise that they have been important to you, and that they made significant changes in your daily life. Perhaps even you yourself don't even realise you're changing. If we really love and treasure that person, I'm sure he/she will be able to feel it; there's no need to lose before realisation hits you hard on the face. If we really need to lose the people we love, then I think that's a tad too late uh? So yeah, I really think we don't have to lose the one we love to realise how important they are to us, cause if we really love him/her, somewhere deep down in their heart, they can feel it. At least, that's what I think.
The two people I asked practically told me almost the same kinda reply, and I cant help but agree with them. My exact sentiments, in short.
***
Okay, today's weather's kinda nice and cool. A little hot in the morning though! :D Parents had some guest, so we had good food today. Went to eat at the No Signboard restaurant, which I thought was kinda like an irony, cause No signboard itself is already a signboard, isn't it? Had crabs, fried rice, veg blah blah. Basically, the usual la uh. It's our first time trying that restaurant though! :)
School holiday is like, ending soon. Its so fast, I haven't even finish my homework, so I'm gonna do it all tmr. Don't feel like doing it today, so tmr I shall clear all! Alright man! I must be motivated, and I'll apply what I learnt at the workshop at Camp Phoenix! I thought what Coach YQ said was kinda true uh! :p And not revising what you learn in school, in within 24hours, you'll forget 80% of what you learn. So serious uh. Heehee!
Right, Xiang Hao just show me some video clip over msn just now. It's some kinda clip that messes with your visualisation after you stare at it for awhile. It's suppose to make you go high naturally without the medication of drugs,cause he thinks I'm high. So yeah, but the more I stare at it, I'll keep thinking a ghostly face will pop out all of a sudden, so I didn't last till the end. But it's really interesting though. If you're interested, go check YouTube.
Oh. Michael Jackson is dead. RIP.
I have thought long and hard about it myself too, and really,I cant bring myself to agree with that sentence. Why must we even lose people we love, in order to realised how important they are in our life? Are we just taking them for granted all along? Which means to say, that all along we had never really treasure that someone seriously? And we can still say we love that someone. If we really do love him/her, I don't even think you need to wait for that day you lose him/her to realise that they have been important to you, and that they made significant changes in your daily life. Perhaps even you yourself don't even realise you're changing. If we really love and treasure that person, I'm sure he/she will be able to feel it; there's no need to lose before realisation hits you hard on the face. If we really need to lose the people we love, then I think that's a tad too late uh? So yeah, I really think we don't have to lose the one we love to realise how important they are to us, cause if we really love him/her, somewhere deep down in their heart, they can feel it. At least, that's what I think.
The two people I asked practically told me almost the same kinda reply, and I cant help but agree with them. My exact sentiments, in short.
***
Okay, today's weather's kinda nice and cool. A little hot in the morning though! :D Parents had some guest, so we had good food today. Went to eat at the No Signboard restaurant, which I thought was kinda like an irony, cause No signboard itself is already a signboard, isn't it? Had crabs, fried rice, veg blah blah. Basically, the usual la uh. It's our first time trying that restaurant though! :)
School holiday is like, ending soon. Its so fast, I haven't even finish my homework, so I'm gonna do it all tmr. Don't feel like doing it today, so tmr I shall clear all! Alright man! I must be motivated, and I'll apply what I learnt at the workshop at Camp Phoenix! I thought what Coach YQ said was kinda true uh! :p And not revising what you learn in school, in within 24hours, you'll forget 80% of what you learn. So serious uh. Heehee!
Right, Xiang Hao just show me some video clip over msn just now. It's some kinda clip that messes with your visualisation after you stare at it for awhile. It's suppose to make you go high naturally without the medication of drugs,cause he thinks I'm high. So yeah, but the more I stare at it, I'll keep thinking a ghostly face will pop out all of a sudden, so I didn't last till the end. But it's really interesting though. If you're interested, go check YouTube.
Oh. Michael Jackson is dead. RIP.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home