Monday, June 22, 2009

The interesting way it all turn out.

So yeah, I'm down for Camp Phoenix! :) Its actually kinda good la; there's some kind of cool workshop! It isn't as boring as I expected, and yeah! :D Kinda enjoy today's programme, not that bad! Makes you study too! :)

Skittles are tasty. They're really addictive, makes you wanna eat more! Haha!! If you folks out there dont know what Skittles are,well, you haven't live life! Haha! Kidding. But, they're really nice. I still have one packet of Skittles Sour flavour. Yes man, best. Skittles is going to be on my "Favourite Sweets" list. Okay, I'm lying. I dont have a "Favourite Sweets" list. :p

Daaaaarn, its been so long since I last when out with Jolene and the girls. I think we should like get together soon, and crash Jo's house, cause she's got the Guitar Hero game. Cool. We shall go crash her house soon, or smth. I dont care, I just need to go out with them soon. I just remember we four girls conversation on MSN that time, its the best man! Haha! I was seriously laughing to my screen. Well, I was, as usual, talking crap away, and Jo's just making sense out of the nonsense she's saying. Sometimes I dont even get her. It's okay, it happens all the time, we all know Jolene! :D Hahha!!! Go dance your Hanna Montanna dance la!
I think we were all crazy that night. :)

Okay, the World Wide Web is boing today.

Bye folks. See you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home