Sunday, January 28, 2007

Weired day is for me...

Hello :]
Woke up superr late today,
coz no one woke me up and
I was super tired last night!
Okay, I mustn't sleep too late anymore.
Nothings cooking at home today,
so we had to use our last resort :
Eat instant noddles.
Right, that is downright pathetic la!
I have to eat that for D-I-N-N-E-R!?
Mind you, it's dinner leh.
& my senior said that instant noddles
has got wax in it..
and and imagine that in your stomach.
To think that was what kept you full.
Agrh!!! !!!
Okay, off the subject.
Finish my holiday assignment.
Mathematics/Science/M.T/Geog/Art
Yup, it was certainly isn't easy to complete all,
It's not like some 1+1=2 questions,
it was like a real tough ques. okay!
Of course, I had some help.
like, that geography quizzes,
Sheryl help me till I pass okay!
And I really appreciate that loads.
I keep encountering the same ques for the quiz,
and I was like,
"can you give me a different question??"
I wanted to just throw the comp down
the trash bin man.
But I guess it's too big, eh?
I will have to use the old method,
Dismantle it!
Muh-hahahaha!
Okay, just kidding!
LOL -.-
Time check: 1 a.m
ookk, so it's getting late now.
Really gotta split now or
I will hear some high pitch screams from mom.
(she probably join choir last time, yeah?)
Time check: 1.o2 a.m
Gotta split now,
Goodbye! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home