Thursday, February 01, 2007

Plan for tomorrow!

Hello there!
WoW! Today, we did sth special.
People from P.O.D came to our school
to brief us 'bout tomorrow!
Right, tomorrow is soo gonna be a bigg day!
Somehow I still hate our stalls-Rings On a cup
Cant they give something more fun??!!
It sounds like my kindergarten funfair la!
Of course, everyone is being assigned to a task
And my task is to S-L-A-C-K!! !!
Har-har-har~~
All I need to do is advertise our stall the elderly
But just one thing,
I hope I wont have to be standing under the sun..
Coz i think it's gonna be hot tml..
*****
ohhhh!! I'm so happy that Gaby is in my group.
I sort of sabotage her a bit..
but it's because the facilitators ask me.
So, I must tell the truth ma!!
You think i shouldn't??
*****
Right, off the subject.
Ms Lim is one good actress man!
She can act as like, an old lady/woman/whatever!!
If i see her acting skills again,
I would be roaring with laughter! :DD
Boy, I sometimes suspect that she is a born actress,
and for another moment,
she's definitely not one..
School's been really strict on girls fringe and stuffs man!
School says: only black clips/pin/hairband is ALLowed!!
I mean, must it all be related to black??!!
Sometimes, I think school's being too overboard
Like, since the new DM enter?!
*****
Tomorrow is gonna be one fun day!
Entertaining the elderly with games and stuff,
it's really cool, eh?
Hope we can get some good spot
But
not the hot-sun-facing-us spot!
&& I hope this programme will end late!
(YesYesYes!!) :)
So it can eat into my CCa!! :DD
Like, take my own sweet time?!
hahahhaha!
*****
I think paper aeroplane is a in-thing now, eh??
I see paper aeroplane flying over the classroom??!!
And also plane crashing into fans??
People whacking down flying planes??
I was like, laughing at those crashed planes.
Being swept to somewhere around the classroom..
hahahhaha~~
*Sign*
good times do come to an end.
Time to log off now,
Goodbye! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home