Hiya!!
Today marks the day Sheryl leaves for Shenyang. And yup, I sent her an sms early in the morning, like 5.56am. I dont know of she did saw at that time, but what matters most is that she enjoys she stay there! (: But, the best thing was that she called me, today!! That's was like, so suddenly. I thought she wasn't gonna call, cause I was waiting for her call the whole day?! So happy that she called me when she was in Shenyang. Hoohoo, she sounded very happy/excited, and that made my day! A small phone call makes such a difference! XD So glad she called!! She told me that her buddy's nice and pretty. That's nice to hear. Also, she said that there's loads of great looking guys. Haha! And they all love watching Korean dramas! Looks like Sheryl gonna have fun over there!! :]
Putting that aside, I was playing Audition with Samuel yesterday. And yeah, he's totally cool, good man. Playing with him in Free Channel gives me stress okay. Yup, and he told me what's coming out for my licence, and I know its not gonna be easy. Hope I can pass the test and do fm with 3 perfects! :p Haha! And after much struggling, I managed to do 4 perfects and fm!! But, I know that that was a pure lucky kind of thing. Cause I can even lose to a Lv 4 player. But that's ok.
And yeah, I'll be watching Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End on Thursday. So I'm gonna try doing an online booking, but they seem not to have printed out the schedule for that day. But that's okay, cause I dont think many will go watch on that day. Haha! Am I gonna watch with my two little cousins? Haha! That are a bunch of lovely siblings. I saw them at Tmall today, with loveeeely Grandma! (: Ohh, how I miss my cousins, cause I haven't seen them since like, way way before my mid exams! Groan~~
Tuition's gonna start soon also. There goes my hols for June. Haha! But I hope he will go easy on me, by not giving me loads of homework. They give me stress to see them piling up again!
Today's is another nice day,
Goodbye :]
Today marks the day Sheryl leaves for Shenyang. And yup, I sent her an sms early in the morning, like 5.56am. I dont know of she did saw at that time, but what matters most is that she enjoys she stay there! (: But, the best thing was that she called me, today!! That's was like, so suddenly. I thought she wasn't gonna call, cause I was waiting for her call the whole day?! So happy that she called me when she was in Shenyang. Hoohoo, she sounded very happy/excited, and that made my day! A small phone call makes such a difference! XD So glad she called!! She told me that her buddy's nice and pretty. That's nice to hear. Also, she said that there's loads of great looking guys. Haha! And they all love watching Korean dramas! Looks like Sheryl gonna have fun over there!! :]
Putting that aside, I was playing Audition with Samuel yesterday. And yeah, he's totally cool, good man. Playing with him in Free Channel gives me stress okay. Yup, and he told me what's coming out for my licence, and I know its not gonna be easy. Hope I can pass the test and do fm with 3 perfects! :p Haha! And after much struggling, I managed to do 4 perfects and fm!! But, I know that that was a pure lucky kind of thing. Cause I can even lose to a Lv 4 player. But that's ok.
And yeah, I'll be watching Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End on Thursday. So I'm gonna try doing an online booking, but they seem not to have printed out the schedule for that day. But that's okay, cause I dont think many will go watch on that day. Haha! Am I gonna watch with my two little cousins? Haha! That are a bunch of lovely siblings. I saw them at Tmall today, with loveeeely Grandma! (: Ohh, how I miss my cousins, cause I haven't seen them since like, way way before my mid exams! Groan~~
Tuition's gonna start soon also. There goes my hols for June. Haha! But I hope he will go easy on me, by not giving me loads of homework. They give me stress to see them piling up again!
Today's is another nice day,
Goodbye :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home