Monday, July 09, 2007

Hello there!!
Quite a few things happened this/last week. Like, I'm having a new cousin!! :D Yeah, and the best thing is that she(it's a girl) is born on the 7July2007! Wow, isn't that a lucky child? Haha! Mom say that we may be going to visit her a few days later, cause she needs to rest right. Got them a lovely hamper that comes together with a cutie soft toy, I think. Cant remember still got what contains in the hamper too! :]


Yeap, I'm gonna watch Harry Potter's movie this sunday! It's was suppose to be on sat, but cause of my cca, i cant make it. But at least I'm catching the early morning seats (:
Pearlyn isn't coming for choir on sat as she's got sth on that day. Boo hoo, and it's sectionals too!! Maybe Pertrina isn't coming too, cause she has to go check her backbone or sth like that. Cant remember the exact detail, though.


Besides that, nothing really big is happening in school, just that the constructions are going on la, and our morning assembly area is shifted because of the construction too. That is super good news, cause the ant's can have the whole area that they have been so long. You know, it disgusting to see them crawling everywhere..
Haha!
History teacher didn't come today, so it's a bit relaxing yet boring.


Have a great day,
Goodbye :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home