Happy Appreciation Day!
Today's a special day such that everyone is grateful or thankful to the people around us.
Of course, I do have people at the back of my mind that I wanna appreciate what they have done.
Huge thanks to Sheryl for helping me wherever you can. Too many things there are for me to thanked you about, but I'll try my failing memory to recall them-each and every piece.
Yes, thanks for the chocolates that were "air flown" form Korea. On the package writes: Remember Korea. Yeah, I'll remember them. Also, biggy thanks for the loveely roses you bought for International Friendship Day, (though you remember the wrong date). Haha. So much for the time you tried to scared me/us at Gaby's house. Yeah, that, was very creepy. I'm probably get a heart attack from the next experience. Can't believe you scared us like m.a.d!! Hoho! XD
Thanks to Sara for accompanying me for lunch on boring Tuesdays. Haha! Talked everything under the sun. Yeah, haha. Thanks for helping me in my English worksheet. You're really good at it man. English, is indeed your forte. I truly appreciate for what you have done for everyone (:
Thanks Gaby, even though by the time you see this, it's already old, but nvm.
Thanks for helping me in Mathematics. They were a big help to me, yeah. Can't win the ticket,
though.
Lastly, thaaaaanks Pearlyn for lending me math texts, or else you see me at 5pm. Haha! Also, during Choir, teaching your worst student ever. Telling me the notes and stuffs like that, that's really nice. At least I know you can at least guild me. I appreciate that!
Waiting downstairs for 5min is long right? Haha! Yah, I'm always 5mins late cause I need to get down ma. Thanks for waiting, while playing Flying Fingers. I loveee that game!! !!
I really appreciate all that :]
Today's a special day such that everyone is grateful or thankful to the people around us.
Of course, I do have people at the back of my mind that I wanna appreciate what they have done.
Huge thanks to Sheryl for helping me wherever you can. Too many things there are for me to thanked you about, but I'll try my failing memory to recall them-each and every piece.
Yes, thanks for the chocolates that were "air flown" form Korea. On the package writes: Remember Korea. Yeah, I'll remember them. Also, biggy thanks for the loveely roses you bought for International Friendship Day, (though you remember the wrong date). Haha. So much for the time you tried to scared me/us at Gaby's house. Yeah, that, was very creepy. I'm probably get a heart attack from the next experience. Can't believe you scared us like m.a.d!! Hoho! XD
Thanks to Sara for accompanying me for lunch on boring Tuesdays. Haha! Talked everything under the sun. Yeah, haha. Thanks for helping me in my English worksheet. You're really good at it man. English, is indeed your forte. I truly appreciate for what you have done for everyone (:
Thanks Gaby, even though by the time you see this, it's already old, but nvm.
Thanks for helping me in Mathematics. They were a big help to me, yeah. Can't win the ticket,
though.
Lastly, thaaaaanks Pearlyn for lending me math texts, or else you see me at 5pm. Haha! Also, during Choir, teaching your worst student ever. Telling me the notes and stuffs like that, that's really nice. At least I know you can at least guild me. I appreciate that!
Waiting downstairs for 5min is long right? Haha! Yah, I'm always 5mins late cause I need to get down ma. Thanks for waiting, while playing Flying Fingers. I loveee that game!! !!
I really appreciate all that :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home