Monday, June 25, 2007

Back to school.

It's nice to be back in school after such a long break away from schooling.
Yeah, you get to see your very classmates after soo long, and haha, it was indeed great to see them back again (:
It's a great day afterall.


It rained in the morning today, and I thought it felt great to be raining again. But it was a drizzle only, then the sun came out, which made us felt realy warm la! Tsk, couldn't it rain a little more? Haha!
Went to school in the morning with Pearlyn today! Okay, I wasn't really that late. Like, maybe a little off? Haha!
There's a new timetable for this whole term, but I knew it yesterday only. Okay, so I acted like I didn't came across such thing. So, I just follow the old timetable. I haven't got my History text/work book yet, and I went to school, and thought that Popular didn't open, which I felt it was..weird. So it actually move to old the stall. Ok, I didn't expect that. I have still yet to get my D&T book too. Tsk, so many things to buy. Hope the sales lady have stock :]


It's nice to see your old friend again; to be able to catch up on all the talking/gossips and blah blah. But think, even if the June hols to be over, the ants are also welcoming us back, but I think they have overdone it, a little. There was like, so many?! Like, widespread poverty huh.
But put that aside, it soo great to be able to see UnitedFour again. There's loads on talking to catch up, especially the juicy gossips. Haha! Got any?


Today lessons was a little boring okay. So we got to see our history teacher, but then she's 8mth pregnant, wouldn't we get another relief teacher? Sigh, don't know la. Totally dont understand. But can teach can le :)
Ms Tan didn't came to school today again, so we had a relief teacher that came in. Had to do those pesky reflections. But its just 100 words only. Maybe, 10 lines? Haha.
Then there was Science, like always, Mdm Riza never fail to come :) She come to class, and told us many stuff of what we're gonna do for this semester-which i think its not gonna be easy. Also, there's nvr a subject that easy right? Yeah yeah.


Sheryl got Sara/Mindy/Wei cong something she brought during her holiday. I think is Korea, cause got Korea words ma. Haha. Sounds lame right? But hey, that's my very first thing I ever got from Korea, and it's lovely :D You see, I've nvr been to Korea before, but I think its a lovely place to go for!
Sheryl gave us chocolates, but my dad though it was stone. Yeah, can you believe that? I mean, the chocolates was design like those colourful pebble stones you see, but he actually though Sheryl gave me stones. I was like, stunned. Maybe the chocolates was too well done that he didn't know it was chocolates. Haha!! :D


Anyway, thanks Sheryl, for the lovely chocolates XD


Man, June was succch a b.l.a.s.t!
Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home