Damn, I just found out that we're not leaving on the same day as tutor! ):
Yeah, you see.. I was having tuition last Thursday, and he told me he's going HK again. (Dang, he always say he's broke, and now he's telling me he's going holiday!) He told me he's leaving on the 28th of Dec, which is actually the same day as me! Of course I was shock&happy, cause it's the second time we're leaving on the same day again..yeah, but that didn't last long, cause at the next lesson, we told me he remember wrongly, and the time too! Sigh, but I think the hotel I'm staying in is close to his, cause I check the location. Hoohoo, maybe our paths will cross in HK! Who knows.. :/
Damn, I'm like shit in chem now..somehow I just cant grabbed it! Grrr..yeah, and tutor had to give me more homework, which is actually more homework! Okay, I really gotta work hard now, or I really wont be able to catch up next year! I still have soo many holiday assignment that's yet to be completed! 1) English letter to write, 2) Maths to complete! 3) Science, calculate my house PUB bills, 4) Chinese 感想 in the middle of completion!
Man, I dont have much time left, and still soo many not yet done! I think better do my chinese quickly, and I dont have the slightest idea how to write it!
Yippee!! I'm counting down how many days more till I'm going HK! Cant wait to leave Sg, haha! I just check Yahoo Weather, and it's about 19 degrees there..it seems to be colder than the last time I went there. Mom says we're maybe going DisneyLand, and I have the slightest intention to buy something for Sheryl&Sara there! :D
I really miss the gals! It seems like years since I last went out with them! ♥Love yah, Gals! :D
Okay, I'm off writing my 感想 le! Byeeeeei! Happy hols, everyone!
Yeah, you see.. I was having tuition last Thursday, and he told me he's going HK again. (Dang, he always say he's broke, and now he's telling me he's going holiday!) He told me he's leaving on the 28th of Dec, which is actually the same day as me! Of course I was shock&happy, cause it's the second time we're leaving on the same day again..yeah, but that didn't last long, cause at the next lesson, we told me he remember wrongly, and the time too! Sigh, but I think the hotel I'm staying in is close to his, cause I check the location. Hoohoo, maybe our paths will cross in HK! Who knows.. :/
Damn, I'm like shit in chem now..somehow I just cant grabbed it! Grrr..yeah, and tutor had to give me more homework, which is actually more homework! Okay, I really gotta work hard now, or I really wont be able to catch up next year! I still have soo many holiday assignment that's yet to be completed! 1) English letter to write, 2) Maths to complete! 3) Science, calculate my house PUB bills, 4) Chinese 感想 in the middle of completion!
Man, I dont have much time left, and still soo many not yet done! I think better do my chinese quickly, and I dont have the slightest idea how to write it!
Yippee!! I'm counting down how many days more till I'm going HK! Cant wait to leave Sg, haha! I just check Yahoo Weather, and it's about 19 degrees there..it seems to be colder than the last time I went there. Mom says we're maybe going DisneyLand, and I have the slightest intention to buy something for Sheryl&Sara there! :D
I really miss the gals! It seems like years since I last went out with them! ♥Love yah, Gals! :D
Okay, I'm off writing my 感想 le! Byeeeeei! Happy hols, everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home