Friday, December 28, 2007

Yessss~!!
It's like a few more hours before leaving for the airport! Uhh, I think 5hrs more?! Yeah, cause we're going there at 5.30am. I doubt I'm gonna sleep. Heehee!


Aunt just told me about the sitting arrangement on the aeroplane. We're all not gonna sit together, not like the last trip..Boohoo! :( Nvm, I think I'm gonna sit quite close to my brother! At least better than sitting alone. Haha! :D


Okay, Christmas celebration was the same as the previous years. Visit aunt and finally get to see my two lovely cousins! Love them loads! Haha. They were playing monopoly when I got there, and I was shock to see that there's some changes in the game. You know, in the past, the money we use were made of paper, but now, it's been changed to smth like the cashcard! It's like, there's this device that allows you to enter the amount of money you need to add or deduct from your card! It's becoming so hi tech already la. And now the money is either calculated in millions or thousand already. I took over one of my cousin's place and play against uncle and his daughter! It was really fun to play monopoly, cause it's been a long time since I last played :D


Ate dinner which was great, and talk many things over dinner. Then, the two cousins taught me how to play a super easy short piano piece. I forgot the name of the song, but I think it's either Red Island or Red Indian. Haha! I think I forgot how play, and he only taught halfway. Tsk tsk, I shall ask them again the next time I visit! :)


Man, the school have not posted the class thingy yet, and I'm like coming back on the first, and next day have to go school already. Sian man! :/ But fear not, I've already asked Pearlyn to sms me if the schedule is out. Hope she remembers it! Heehee! :)
Yup, and there's the sec one orientation right after school reopen, and choir like need to perform the dance to them. Sort of convince them to join choir. Abit like when we secondary one la! But the worst thing is I'm gonna miss this sat practice!!! Agrh, I hope wont learn new moves! Better not screwed this thing up on orientation day, or else like so embarrassing la! :p


Okay, that's all for now. Mumsy is calling/yelling to brother and me to pack bag already! :D
Haha!
Goodbyes! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home