Yipppeeee~!
It's just a few more days before I leave for HK! Yahooo~~!
Hong Kong, here I comeee!:D
Aweee, school's gonna reopen soon, and I'm not really looking forward to it.. I wonder if we will know what class we're getting into next year. I checked into edulearn yesterday, but they didn't post anything about next year classes and stuff. Sigh, I'm so sure that I wont be in the same class as most of my friends..that's for sure...
Anyway, if the class thingy is out, please tell me! Thanks! :)
I can't believe it! My brother is finally cleaning out his den, I mean his room. He started throwing all his old stuff into those big red plastic bags, yeah? And it seems that one bag wasn't enough to throw all his junk away la! Haha! There were many worksheet and books, and since there were too many papers, we had to tear them, and then throw them in the recycle bin. Yeah, and just tearing those papers are really tedious man! :/ Me and brother started tearing and tearing, and it ended up more than one bag too! Me and brother were like thinking how many trees are we killing already. Haha!
Christmas is coooooming!!! I think we're goona celebrate Christmas at aunt's house! Happy! Haha! Probably get to eat cakey and play with my cousin! Haha! :D Hmmm..I 'm thinking what to buy for them this year..candies?
Also, aunt's birthday is on 25December! Which of course is Christmas Day! Yeah, maybe can celebrate both birthday&Christmas together! That means I have to buy her pressie too, but maybe sharing with bro la! :D Can't wait!
Okay, I think I'm hooked on the PSP now. Yup, me and brother split the price and bought the PSP! :D Haha! There's a couple of games now, and it's sort of fun. I was thinking about game sharing, I wonder how to use that..hmm.
We were trying to plug the PSP to the tv, but somehow only the audio part works. And the instruction booklet are printed in Japanese language, so I cant understand a thingy.. -.-"
Maybe i should go ask Ms.Pearlyn, see if her's is in Jap too.. :)
Okay, I shall end here for today, goodbyeeeiee! :D
I wonder if the date to go watch movie with senior Sheryl is still on, cause no plans are made yet.. :/
It's just a few more days before I leave for HK! Yahooo~~!
Hong Kong, here I comeee!:D
Aweee, school's gonna reopen soon, and I'm not really looking forward to it.. I wonder if we will know what class we're getting into next year. I checked into edulearn yesterday, but they didn't post anything about next year classes and stuff. Sigh, I'm so sure that I wont be in the same class as most of my friends..that's for sure...
Anyway, if the class thingy is out, please tell me! Thanks! :)
I can't believe it! My brother is finally cleaning out his den, I mean his room. He started throwing all his old stuff into those big red plastic bags, yeah? And it seems that one bag wasn't enough to throw all his junk away la! Haha! There were many worksheet and books, and since there were too many papers, we had to tear them, and then throw them in the recycle bin. Yeah, and just tearing those papers are really tedious man! :/ Me and brother started tearing and tearing, and it ended up more than one bag too! Me and brother were like thinking how many trees are we killing already. Haha!
Christmas is coooooming!!! I think we're goona celebrate Christmas at aunt's house! Happy! Haha! Probably get to eat cakey and play with my cousin! Haha! :D Hmmm..I 'm thinking what to buy for them this year..candies?
Also, aunt's birthday is on 25December! Which of course is Christmas Day! Yeah, maybe can celebrate both birthday&Christmas together! That means I have to buy her pressie too, but maybe sharing with bro la! :D Can't wait!
Okay, I think I'm hooked on the PSP now. Yup, me and brother split the price and bought the PSP! :D Haha! There's a couple of games now, and it's sort of fun. I was thinking about game sharing, I wonder how to use that..hmm.
We were trying to plug the PSP to the tv, but somehow only the audio part works. And the instruction booklet are printed in Japanese language, so I cant understand a thingy.. -.-"
Maybe i should go ask Ms.Pearlyn, see if her's is in Jap too.. :)
Okay, I shall end here for today, goodbyeeeiee! :D
I wonder if the date to go watch movie with senior Sheryl is still on, cause no plans are made yet.. :/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home