Yeah!! I didn't sleep in class today! :D
That's an achievement okay, cause it gets super duper tiring after half the day is gone. 'kay, I only close my eyes for "a while" in geography class. Well, at least that's after she had taught finish! So yeah, its not really considered sleeping la. I must train my heavy eyelids to stay awake during lessons, especially Chemistry!! :D
Oh, choir today wasn't at AVA Room, but at that 5C1/2 classroom. They got aircon there, which was quite powerful, cause it became quite cold in there. The conductor had arranged how we stand in our section. Sobs, I'm separated from Pearlyn! This cant be happening..and I got back to standing in first row, and that's like secondary one la. Sobs. Okay, nvm.
HK competition days are coming soon, like, in just a few weeks time?! Argh! We're super unprepared! Howhowhow? Must work harder! :) At worst, we have to sacrifice our shopping/sighseeing time to stay and practice. That's, very bad! Anyway, we're probably going Ocean Park, which I went there last year, and Eric says he saw me there! Haha! He's probably correct, cause our tickets were the same date. Hoohoo!
I managed to work my brains during Bio, cause it's like the last lesson, and I'm tired already. Haha! We did essays writing, which can be quite fun uh..Had to handed up the work before we can leeeave. So yes, had to do speed writing, which calls for my untidy handwriting :( Oh yes, I must write bigger, cause I think I'm writing a bit small now..Haha! :D
I must not get conned more than 10 times by Samuel tml, 3.30pm. I must remind myself. I must remind myself. I must remind myself.
Ciao~
That's an achievement okay, cause it gets super duper tiring after half the day is gone. 'kay, I only close my eyes for "a while" in geography class. Well, at least that's after she had taught finish! So yeah, its not really considered sleeping la. I must train my heavy eyelids to stay awake during lessons, especially Chemistry!! :D
Oh, choir today wasn't at AVA Room, but at that 5C1/2 classroom. They got aircon there, which was quite powerful, cause it became quite cold in there. The conductor had arranged how we stand in our section. Sobs, I'm separated from Pearlyn! This cant be happening..and I got back to standing in first row, and that's like secondary one la. Sobs. Okay, nvm.
HK competition days are coming soon, like, in just a few weeks time?! Argh! We're super unprepared! Howhowhow? Must work harder! :) At worst, we have to sacrifice our shopping/sighseeing time to stay and practice. That's, very bad! Anyway, we're probably going Ocean Park, which I went there last year, and Eric says he saw me there! Haha! He's probably correct, cause our tickets were the same date. Hoohoo!
I managed to work my brains during Bio, cause it's like the last lesson, and I'm tired already. Haha! We did essays writing, which can be quite fun uh..Had to handed up the work before we can leeeave. So yes, had to do speed writing, which calls for my untidy handwriting :( Oh yes, I must write bigger, cause I think I'm writing a bit small now..Haha! :D
I must not get conned more than 10 times by Samuel tml, 3.30pm. I must remind myself. I must remind myself. I must remind myself.
Ciao~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home