Sunny Day
Dear folks!
Yeah, so sorry Pearlyn, for making you on your computer in the morning to see my oh-so-wonderful blog here! :D Haha! I know you cant resist the temptation to on the computer, type (or maybe you've already Favourite my page..), and read my wonderful survey that I promised you to do :) Yeah, so I'll do it noooow!
Manz! I finally finish this survey!! Haha! Come to think of it, I like do before this survey leh..kay, maybe it's just my imagination again..
With Loves,
Jessie (:
xoxo
Yeah, so sorry Pearlyn, for making you on your computer in the morning to see my oh-so-wonderful blog here! :D Haha! I know you cant resist the temptation to on the computer, type (or maybe you've already Favourite my page..), and read my wonderful survey that I promised you to do :) Yeah, so I'll do it noooow!
1. The person who tagged :
Pearlyn, aka barbie doll :)
2. Your friendship with him/her :
Muhahah, you wont want to know manz! PS: She's the guy..
3. Your five impression on him/her :
PPJ, lovable, friendly, somewhat crazy and eats sweets damn fast la!
4. The most memorable things that he/she has done for you :
Hmmm..of course sharing our juicy gossips!
5. If he/she becomes my lover, you will :
I thought we already were? Haha!! Kiddings!Actually, I dont know leh..
6. The most memorable things that he/she had said to you :
"Jessie, you have me can already" Muhahahaha!!!! Hahahahah!!!
7. If he/she becomes my lover, thing he/she has to improve on would be :
Dont need la, now like that can already ma! :)
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be :
Wont happen one! :D cause we're the PPJs!
9. The most desirable thing that you want to do for her now is :
Help her..eat more glamly at macs! She's improving! :]
10. Your overall impression of him/her is :
Man, she's smart la!
11. How do you think people around you think about you ?
Hmm, dont know?
12. The characteristic that you love of yourself are :
I'm lame! Yes, I can walk! But Liang Deng's my idol la! He's damn lame! :D
13. On the contray, the characteristic that you hate about yourself is :
If I ever list them all down, 天亮了我都还没写完。。
14. The most ideal person you want to be is :
No one.
15. For people who cares and likes you, say something to them :
*clear throats* yeah, I love you guys too! And I know you love me too! Dont need say. Ohmy, kidding la :D
16. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you. ( the names are not in order kay? :)
-Sheryl
-Sara
-Pearlyn
-Petrina
-Jolene
-Blossom
-Alster
-Jesselyn aka classic partner
-Superman
- Can't think of anymore la!
17. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
Ohhh! Jasper!
18. Is no.9 a female or male?
Guy.
19. If no.7 and no.10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Dont know? Ahahaha!! I think she got crush! Haha! Kidding la!
20. What is no.2 studying about?
Biology??
21. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Today!! :D
22. What kind of music band does no.8 likes?
Dont know leh..hmmm..
23. Does no.1 has any siblings?
Yup!
24. Will you woo no.3?
Ohmy, I've been waiting for this question! Haha!! I think she would woo me lor :)
25. How about no.7?
Hahahah!! Alster??? Hmm..you nvr know!
26. Is no.4 single?
Guess so!
27. What is the surname of no.5?
KHOO!!!
28. What is the hobby of no.4?
Hahaha!! Disturbing people! Many many other things la!
29. Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
Hahah, I dont know??
30. Where is no.2 studying at?
Duh, NAS la! :]
31. Talk something casual about no.1
She's my super ultra good friend!! Love her loads loads! And I loove calling her to rant! Talking and catching up with her too!! :D
Manz! I finally finish this survey!! Haha! Come to think of it, I like do before this survey leh..kay, maybe it's just my imagination again..
With Loves,
Jessie (:
xoxo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home