Sunday, November 09, 2008

Build-a-bear day

Hello Peopleeesss! :D
Okay was a greaat day! Haha!! Cause I finally went to alter the length of my jeans. Yayness! :) I hope I've gotten everything down! Everytime, I go on a trip, I always seem to forget smth one. Oh wells! I'll probably write down a list of things I still need to get tmr or smth la :]

Kk, so I met Petrina and Xue Min. And then Rachel came along cause she was also going to Build her teddy bear! :D So yeah, quite fun la uh!

As usual, I was a little late, but in the end I wasn't cause Petrina was later than me,even though her mom fetch her to Tampines MRT! Lol! I think Xue Min was the first to arrive? Haha! But, he woke up at 10.50am, and we meet at maybe 11.15/30 around there? And yet he's the first to arrive? So I came to a conclusion that he dry clean himself, that's why he can reach there so fast. Yeah, confirm one la :D

MRT-ed to Orchard, and went to Fareast to do my jeans. Had to wait for 20 mins, so yeah, we made a little tour around Fareast, and decided to eat smth cause everyone was getting a little hungry? Actually, we wanted to eat that Galere, but then it was too expensive even though I was going to share with Petrina! :) Oh man, there was Sundae there too!! Haha!! So we walk and walk and walk, and yeah, went to collect my jeans! Oh oh, I think xm's ice-cream had a little flavouring, cause me and Petrina sort of added a little ingredient? Haha!! :D

So next, we went down to Suntec, to build Petrina and Rachel's teddy bear! Ohmy, I swear all those bear there are super duper cutttteee la!! :D You can like, buy accessories and clothes for the bear to wear! How cute! Haha! And and, that stuffing the cotton process, was kinda cool la! :] Ohman! After seeing them build, I feel like having one too! But I shall not, cause it's not cheap either! :D I think I spent loads of money this month already! :/

Yeah, and I found out that I have the same windbreaker as Petrina! Just that is it different colour. Yeah! But she's not bringing it to Japan, she's bringing it to Korea! Agrh! I think I bought the wrong windbreaker?! So now, I must psycho her to bring it with me, then we'll have the same windbreaker!! How cool! Oh yes, saw Sheryl at Suntec with her mom and brother too! Looking at her makes me think how long I have not seen her already, or maybe even go out to chitty chatty! :(

MRT-ed back home with Petrina and Rachel. Xm went off with Chow lin? Yeah! Met Ernest and Jason while walking back to City Hall MRT! Haha! Took the same train back together. Talk talk on the train with them! So funny! That Jason, I said that he like didn't cut his hair for like 10years, and he heard me, and said this "I only nvr cut for 3months la!!" Ohmy, me and Petrina just laugh and laugh, cause he's expression was kinda..funny!

Drop off at Tampines MRT station with Ernest, Rachel and Petrina. So yeah, me and Petrina decided to go Tmall in search for our socks! It took us a superrrr duperrr long time to decide which one shall we get! Haha! In the end we just bought the Giordano one! Lol! :) Oh yes, we took some photos and I think for once, we looked glam..Yayness!!


Apparently, there was some games going on at Century, and Xiang Yun was there.


Okay okay, that's about it! Oh, my buddy has just send me more photos! Another yayness! :D

Byebye!! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home