The Gossip Mongers :)
Having Chemistry SPA lessons almost everyday, and it just happens to clash with Choir practices!! And those experiments we did, other classes like finished long time ago already! :/ Oh wells! And tmr, there's Chem extra again..sigh. And there's choir again tmr, so I dont think I'll be able to eat with Choir peeps again! :( Ohman, I haven't eaten with PPJs for super long time already! And, we needa gossip again..muhaha! Kk maybe we shouldn't. Later Petrina say I always gossip! Haha! But she does it also lor! :D Heehee!!
Oh! Had to sent out sms-es to Altos, but I told them the wrong date! Haha, I only found out I type it wrongly when I told Petrina about it! Couldn't stand it, and I decided to send another sms again! Waaah, sms this month sure like..ohmytian again!! Bet mom's gonna nag nag nag again..
So yeah, PPJs came to MY class to learn the wonderful SYF song, White Horses! Haha!! And yeah, we only managed to learn like, just a few bars! But we tried! We are hardworking people! :D Haha!! POA lesson came and we had to leave for our next lesson soon.
Chemistry, as usual, is doing experiments again! This time, me and Alster is very efficient! We half the work load,so that we can finsh asap, and go for lunch!! But she didn't do her Anion test, so yeah, the nice me decided to help her finish faster! Obviously, some people also did help her la! I guess today was kinda..not so good day for her, cause she accidentally break the reagent bottle, the test tube holder clip thingy(but that's not her fault, cause it just broke suddenly), and her bag's zip spoiled. Lol! But dont worry, today's gonna end in a few hours time! :D
Went for lunch , and the Pearlyn text me to help her buy sweets! Haha! Then I decided to ask her the Choir learn the song until which page now, and when I saw it, I was went "oh darn.." Ate and went back to school, and quickly went for Choir. I was like, totally lost!? Dont even know how to sing a single bar!! Kk, so I was like, asking Pearlyn to hum to me since we can't talk. Oh, wonderful idea of my! Thanks girl! :D
Ohoh! I had a mosquito bite this morning, like early in the morning?! As yeah, I can't stop thinking of it, so I decided to paste a plaster on it! Ohmy, it works okay! It's been proven by Jessie, so it's gotta be okay! :D Muhahah! I was asking Pearlyn if I should paste my kiddy or the normal plaster over it. Still couldn't decide, and then we met Petrina. So I decided to ask her too! So yeah, in the end, I just use the normal one! I shall use my lion plaster next time! :D
Okay, I've gotta end now! Goodbye! :]
Oh! Had to sent out sms-es to Altos, but I told them the wrong date! Haha, I only found out I type it wrongly when I told Petrina about it! Couldn't stand it, and I decided to send another sms again! Waaah, sms this month sure like..ohmytian again!! Bet mom's gonna nag nag nag again..
So yeah, PPJs came to MY class to learn the wonderful SYF song, White Horses! Haha!! And yeah, we only managed to learn like, just a few bars! But we tried! We are hardworking people! :D Haha!! POA lesson came and we had to leave for our next lesson soon.
Chemistry, as usual, is doing experiments again! This time, me and Alster is very efficient! We half the work load,so that we can finsh asap, and go for lunch!! But she didn't do her Anion test, so yeah, the nice me decided to help her finish faster! Obviously, some people also did help her la! I guess today was kinda..not so good day for her, cause she accidentally break the reagent bottle, the test tube holder clip thingy(but that's not her fault, cause it just broke suddenly), and her bag's zip spoiled. Lol! But dont worry, today's gonna end in a few hours time! :D
Went for lunch , and the Pearlyn text me to help her buy sweets! Haha! Then I decided to ask her the Choir learn the song until which page now, and when I saw it, I was went "oh darn.." Ate and went back to school, and quickly went for Choir. I was like, totally lost!? Dont even know how to sing a single bar!! Kk, so I was like, asking Pearlyn to hum to me since we can't talk. Oh, wonderful idea of my! Thanks girl! :D
Ohoh! I had a mosquito bite this morning, like early in the morning?! As yeah, I can't stop thinking of it, so I decided to paste a plaster on it! Ohmy, it works okay! It's been proven by Jessie, so it's gotta be okay! :D Muhahah! I was asking Pearlyn if I should paste my kiddy or the normal plaster over it. Still couldn't decide, and then we met Petrina. So I decided to ask her too! So yeah, in the end, I just use the normal one! I shall use my lion plaster next time! :D
Okay, I've gotta end now! Goodbye! :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home