Saturday, November 01, 2008

PPJ does it again

Hello Folks!!

Haha! Today was kinda fun! :D Had to meet the two PPs! But I sort of..woke up late today..haha! Yeah! And and, I received my blood test letter results! It's B+! Yayness! Haha, cause I was like whining to my mom, tellling her that I dont want to be blood O! Haha, cause that's the common blood ma!

So yah, went to meet PP to buy the materials needed for the invitation cards we had to complete for Choir! But then, they only open at like 10.30?! And I asked them to meet at 9.45am..but ah! I knew it all! That's why I decided to be late ma! See! I knew it! Hahaha!! :) kk, so we were standing and chitty chatting about DSA and stuffs. I still dont know if I would use DSA or smth. Oh wells! Pearlyn is apparently interested in going NJC! That's like, so good! Agrh!

Popular open and we took quite awhile choosing the colour papers and nice marker pens to write! So yeah, I got Purple&Brown! So nice right? Haha!! Paid our stuffs and decided to go Burger Kings to eat breakfast and do project there!

Ohman, we could have went to Pearlyn's house to do the project, and at the same time, we can watch the HK show! Haha, oh well there's always next time! :D Pearlyn, our wonderful secretary, was busy planning the Choir stuffs, and me & Petrina was like doing our wonderful invitation cards! Haha! I took some photos and I shall upload it noowww! :D

So shy!! Haha!!

Isn't it colourful? I really love the colours la! :D

Loooook at all those colourful pens? Haha!! Most of it contributes to Petrina! :D


Our wonderful work!!




I've no idea why the photo came out like this..but still, its cool right? Haha!!


Ohmy..unglaaaaaam!! Hahah!! :D


Kk, that's about it!!

Byeeeee:]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home