Smiles and You.
Okay, blogger is finally working..It wasn't working yesterday, like, cant post anything. Jo had the same problem too. I wonder what went wrong!
It's so fast. Its already Saturday. Yesterday was Friday, tmr is Sunday, and a new week has arrived. Time is passing by us so fast. I guess its because we have so much work on hand that keeps us busy, so we feel like the days are passing kinda quickly uh.
Now, there's like a daily routine already. You wake up, dress for school, attend lessons & epp. Go home after school cause I'm always too beat to go anywhere else after the long day. Rest/nap for awhile, wake up and do some work. Dinner and continue with studying and completing homework after that. I rarely watch telly on weekdays now, not like last time where I can still afford to watch a little drama. Then I try to finish all those darn homework that never seem to end, and burn the midnight oil. I sleep, and bang, the next day has arrived. And the cycle repeats.
With all this daily hectic schedule, sometimes I wish to fall sick or smth, and just take a break from school. But aiyah, I haven't fall sick this year yet.
But, I'm glad that, everytime I'm tired or smth, there's smth that keeps me going and make me smile and laugh even though every muscle in me is so darn tired :)
My Chemistry test is on Monday. Gosh, I really wanna pass this chem test badly man! Then I can show my tutor, and make him happy!!! :D Wheeee!!!
So which means, I'm gonna end this post now, and study for my chem test, so I can make my tutor happy and proud!! :D
Byebye earthlings!!
It's so fast. Its already Saturday. Yesterday was Friday, tmr is Sunday, and a new week has arrived. Time is passing by us so fast. I guess its because we have so much work on hand that keeps us busy, so we feel like the days are passing kinda quickly uh.
Now, there's like a daily routine already. You wake up, dress for school, attend lessons & epp. Go home after school cause I'm always too beat to go anywhere else after the long day. Rest/nap for awhile, wake up and do some work. Dinner and continue with studying and completing homework after that. I rarely watch telly on weekdays now, not like last time where I can still afford to watch a little drama. Then I try to finish all those darn homework that never seem to end, and burn the midnight oil. I sleep, and bang, the next day has arrived. And the cycle repeats.
With all this daily hectic schedule, sometimes I wish to fall sick or smth, and just take a break from school. But aiyah, I haven't fall sick this year yet.
But, I'm glad that, everytime I'm tired or smth, there's smth that keeps me going and make me smile and laugh even though every muscle in me is so darn tired :)
My Chemistry test is on Monday. Gosh, I really wanna pass this chem test badly man! Then I can show my tutor, and make him happy!!! :D Wheeee!!!
So which means, I'm gonna end this post now, and study for my chem test, so I can make my tutor happy and proud!! :D
Byebye earthlings!!

2 Comments:
Haha..jessie...really eh..Cos yesterday's blogger kind of weird.You know..I thought was my stupid comp,but turns out happens to ue and Jolene.
YEAH!! GOT SMTH WRONG RIGHT? But now okay already right? Heehee!! I guess smth went wrong yesterday!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home