Super tiring/fun day!!
Hello!
Really, interacting with old people could sometimes be..
ermm.. Fun! Yes!! !!
Not saying that my grandma is not fun, but you know,
sometimes, being with someone you Totally don't know,
is a rather good thing!! :DD
*****
Right, so what's the good use of being a IC
when you still gotta do things when
I'm the head the the team and
some ppl can still slack..
*****
Performances finish too soon till i felt not that 'entertained'
hahahaha!! :)
The whole hall is filled with old ppls man!!
I thought it would be lesser la!!
I somehow managed to squeeze mt way through the crowds
and get started on the team!.
Way to go, Jessie!! :D
Went down and see our stalls crowd with people!
For once, I felt everything was worth the effort! :)
:DD
*****
Though it was a little difficult to find a partner and an elderly,
I somehow manage to find one ...
L-O-L !! !! !!
&& through this CIP programme,
I realize sth:
The old people only want the prize
&
majority of it:
they dont really need a student to attend to them...
Wahhh~~
I found that out soon after I left the old lady on her own la!!
*****
Lunch,
still have to organise the people
and team them up with them..
In that reallyreally crowded canteen!!!
Shouting at the top of my voice to get people to listen?!
Really, being the head of team may not be entirely a great thing..
even you got people working under you!! :D
(Best part :DD)
*****
'kays,
so end of programme,
went back to class feeling tired and worn out totally..
Finally ended the day,
WiTH a piece of good news!
We-can-get-back-our-phone-on-MON!!!
YAY!!! :)
The awaited moment!
Muh-hahaha!! =)
*****
Later,
went for CCa;
not many turn up;
went home reallyreally tired;
tuition-ed;
surf net;
logged off :)
***
So, basically,
this is what happened for the past two days.
Preparing and planning,
talking and playing!
^^
Gotta logged out now,
Goodbye :D
P.S: many will not be coming for Choir tml!
gonna sound like 'shit' la!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home