Friday, March 23, 2007

Farewell! :)

"Goodbye!!"
It's the farewell of the Indonesians today.
Seriously, this is the first time I'm sending someone off;
as in, friends! :'(
God, it's only 3 days since we met each other, but we all seem like we knew each other for a lifetime?!?!
3 precious days.
For 3 days, we cherished each other and therefore,
we became close. I personally think that because of the short period of time spent there, we made solid memories within us.
Really, they are such nice and kind-hearted people.
And wow, let me tell you, Sharon's art is supered man!! :DD
I'm so in love with her art. It's really beautiful!
She really puts effort in her art works man!! :DD
Yeah, they are flying off today.
Me, Sheryl, Yu Chiu, Audrey and Hui Wen sent them off at the airport.
Oh yeah, I forget to include that this is the very first time I went to the Airport with SHERYL C.
And god, I bet they were surprised to see us there! :) TeeHee
We took many pis and exchange phone number :)
Agrh, I really hate the parting part la!!
We waved to them at the immigration,
and Sharon passed to us something-their phone no./e-mails!!
Okay, the officer actually didn't see us?!
Is that an offence??
The Indonesians friends finally went in.
Me and Sheryl took the SkyTrain back to T1.
Took a train back and saw Hui Wen and gang.
I really can't believe we play " Chop Chili Chop" on-the-MRT!!
ahahhahaha, it sure was hilarious!!!
I'm going back to school later for Founder's day concert.
I'm already dead beat, and i still have to go back la!!
Anyway, having the Indonesians in the class was sure fun!
Really hope they can visit us again! :)
I'm gonna install audition/maple soon.
So, I needa end this post now.
Goodbye! :)
PS: Have a safe return journey, gals! (:
Today, also must remember coz its the first time
I have been to the Airport with sheryl.
Date: 23March2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home