Stress of exams
Hello you!!
Today's Sunday and I'm studying for the upcoming tests I'm going to face soon :(
To be accurate, I studied Geography/Science!
I'm really having no confidence for these upcoming test okay!!
Right, so, is there anything that can help increase confidence??
*I guess not*
Anyway, I guess the safest way is to study all the way!!
Means to put in all my efforts I have!! :]
*Yes, I will do that*
Really, there's sooo many test next week,
Mathematics, Science, Mother Tongue, English, Geography
Seeing my books stacking high again reminds me of EOY!
Woow, it wasn't all easy man!!
Gotta study like there's no tomorrow,
memorise all facts and fomula,
and formats too!!
Agrhhh!! All these adds stress to me! :(
This is also when I learnt how to manage my time/stress, I guess..
**
Enough of all these,
SYF is drawing near,
which means my 1week March hols will like, attending CCAs!? :'(
How great, there's even one that ends on 6pm???!!!
Wahhh, isn't that going to be really TIRing???
Also, it means NO holidays for me!!
Boo hoo!
**
It's Sunday today,
and I'm going to spend my time wisely,
so I'm gonna end this post now,
Goodbye! :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home