Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hello.
yes, time checked now is 12+am.
I know I'm suppose to be in bed now,
but I suddenly have the urge to type something here.
Well, its nothing really much of a a big thing la.
I just summited my e-portal English Assignment.
wow, talk 'bout that. I was have some probs sending,
and I was like, " Pls dont let me do it again"
I did it twice already, since I couldn't send.
Oh well, at least all is over for now.
CCA was a total failure man!
We had to do solo again.
Okay, I'm always so scared that I will not hit my notes etc.
And and the conductor was like, fuming, exploding like Mt.Fuji ?!
Okay, forget that nownownownow, Jessie!!! :(
I see the time now is really late, so I shall stop posting now,
goodbye!! :0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home