Friday, June 08, 2007

Its a rainny rain.

It's raining cats and dogs outside now, yeah.
To me, I think it's a rather nice of feeling of staying indoors, with the air-con on, and seeing the rain trickle down your very window.
I like that feeling, yeah. Cause it feels relaxing to me (:
Also, it has not been raining for a long time, or rather not been raining for the past few days. So it's also good the plants outside, whose feeling hot out there too?! Haha! Silly me la!


Yes. The holidays school assignment is still like, halfway though. The science discussing is really not easy. And I don't know which topic to choose. Gosh, it difficult to make a decision sometimes right? I hate that kind of feeling, but still have to make a choice in the end. Sigh..
Yeap, and still have the English WebQuest to complete..and I cant find those real good solid information and pictures! I hope I can find them real soon, therefore I'm trying to search in Yahoo Images. Hoohoo, it's near completion, anyway. Way to go :]
Chinese book is done with reading now. But, I think I'm gonna read them twice. Don't think I'm bored stiff or something, but because I wanna make sure that I know the story. After last year test, I must be fully prepared or something like that now. Haha! The test wasn't easy at all, right?


Recently, I have been looking for BlogSkin, and it's like finally I saw one that was elegant, but somehow, I cant asses to the preview part, so I can only see the screenshot. I think its my computer that's the one. So try switching to my laptop when I'm free. But hey, only that Blogskinner's skin cant view. Weird? I think is my comp's doing. Positive! Ha!


The rain's subsiding now..
It's gonna end soon??
I think so la. Hope it can rain again. Haha! Cause I lovee it. Yeap! :) I think I'm near to crazy..


Sigh.
Ciao, everyone :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home