Friday, June 15, 2007

It's just one of those days.

Right, what's the worst thing that can happen to me is that,
I went to do the Science discussion, I posted, and it's isn't there -.-
What's wrong with the comp man. Find for so long, finally found it and I cant post. Sighh
Nevermind, I shall try again next time.


At least English now is going to finish soon. Yup, I left the reflection to do and presto, its time to send it. Yeah, hope I can complete it soon. Haha! Anyway, After all these are done, I still have gontta do the HeyMath. Haven't done it yet. Agrh, got soo many!!


How great, I almost had to go down to some place to get my security pin fix for Asiasoft. Cause I forgot my pin. Yup, lucky I remembered it, last minute. Haha! I thought I had to give up my $5 just to get my pin back. Haha! Lucky enough, I don't have to. Phew.
Also, I finally passed my license. Why, I wanted to smash the comp when I was playing. I actually only need one time, then I pass. But, just when I needed just one more perfect, just one more then I pass, but I just cant hit it! That, made me soo wanna kill the comp. I dont understand, practice I can hit all the criteria, but license cant. Sigh, but at least I pass this very stage. Hurray!!


Yeah, maybe we're going on a holiday afterall. Mom/Aunt is trying to book, but its like, at the very end of the month (: But that's okay la!


Gotta go now.
Goodbye :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home