Yes, just came back from the Lido Theatre. Yeah, we watched the Fantastic 4, which was like so cool. Silver surfer is a good guy!! He's cool too! Bad guy at first but good guy in the end. At least, he help saved the entire Earth :D
I cant believe June hols are like, really finishing soon already. Actually, there's like only 1 day left for me to enjoy, and that's the end of June hols already. Time to get started by them on studies and everything. Yeah, good times do come to an end, eventually right?
Haha!
I really cant get it. The solfege signs. I keep getting them confused. I hate that, but i still gonna get them right, cause we're gonna do that from now on-in Choir. We're gonna learnt our songs like that in future. Sigh, but I hope I can get it right, cause the Altos are a bit, slow ar. But will catch up! Jia you (:
Today's a nice day. It didn't rain :D Haha!
Goodbye :]
I cant believe June hols are like, really finishing soon already. Actually, there's like only 1 day left for me to enjoy, and that's the end of June hols already. Time to get started by them on studies and everything. Yeah, good times do come to an end, eventually right?
Haha!
I really cant get it. The solfege signs. I keep getting them confused. I hate that, but i still gonna get them right, cause we're gonna do that from now on-in Choir. We're gonna learnt our songs like that in future. Sigh, but I hope I can get it right, cause the Altos are a bit, slow ar. But will catch up! Jia you (:
Today's a nice day. It didn't rain :D Haha!
Goodbye :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home