Its a bad day.
I can't believe June hols are gonna be over soooooon!!
Agrh! And school/cca are soo gonna start again. Haha! Yes, D&T/History are also starting all this term, and lots of memorising are needed. I'm now really daunted by these task man. But still, have to all go through it. It's my last year anyway (:
After such a long holiday, there's finally like Choir practice today, and tomorrow too. For the whole of June, there's like, only two practices. Seems a bit relaxing, but there's a price to pay. We all had to start warn-ups all again, from the basics! Nvm, but the worst of all that happened today was that, the conductor actually taught us how to read the scores/notes. Okay, I-was-totally-lost! I was like, what's he taking all about la! Lucky stiff, I could ask Petrina/Pearlyn. Phew, biggy thanks to them!
Right, he even taught us the solfege handsigns too. Yeah, the ones we learnt in primary school. Yup, expected. I forgot them all, and now he's gonna go through them tomorrow la!! Shit. What I'm I gonna do! I must ask Pearlyn man. Or else, I'm gonna get really lost in all his teaching!!
Right, and so that was our homework for Choir today. I wonder what lies tomorrow. I think it's gonna be a totally fiasco, for me ):
Ha! I finally did my Math holiday assignment. Yup, after sooo long. Haha! I actually only completed doing 2 of them. Tomorrow I'm gonna complete them all! Hope I can pass the overall. Man, I don't know of the English WebQuest, are we suppose to print it out, or send it online? Yeah, and after the English is printed out, math is done, presto, I'm done with all my hols assignment!! Hurray!
Today's not a really good day, cause I failed to understand what the conductor was teaching ):
I shall try harder tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be a better day.
Agrh! And school/cca are soo gonna start again. Haha! Yes, D&T/History are also starting all this term, and lots of memorising are needed. I'm now really daunted by these task man. But still, have to all go through it. It's my last year anyway (:
After such a long holiday, there's finally like Choir practice today, and tomorrow too. For the whole of June, there's like, only two practices. Seems a bit relaxing, but there's a price to pay. We all had to start warn-ups all again, from the basics! Nvm, but the worst of all that happened today was that, the conductor actually taught us how to read the scores/notes. Okay, I-was-totally-lost! I was like, what's he taking all about la! Lucky stiff, I could ask Petrina/Pearlyn. Phew, biggy thanks to them!
Right, he even taught us the solfege handsigns too. Yeah, the ones we learnt in primary school. Yup, expected. I forgot them all, and now he's gonna go through them tomorrow la!! Shit. What I'm I gonna do! I must ask Pearlyn man. Or else, I'm gonna get really lost in all his teaching!!
Right, and so that was our homework for Choir today. I wonder what lies tomorrow. I think it's gonna be a totally fiasco, for me ):
Ha! I finally did my Math holiday assignment. Yup, after sooo long. Haha! I actually only completed doing 2 of them. Tomorrow I'm gonna complete them all! Hope I can pass the overall. Man, I don't know of the English WebQuest, are we suppose to print it out, or send it online? Yeah, and after the English is printed out, math is done, presto, I'm done with all my hols assignment!! Hurray!
Today's not a really good day, cause I failed to understand what the conductor was teaching ):
I shall try harder tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home