Wheeeee~!!
I'm counting down to how many for days till my birthday! It's just in 6Days time, and I'll turn 15 years old! But that also means that I'm getting older. Haha. And my registration for IC come already, which is like, damn fast?! :]
I think I'm getting a little crazy, cause my birthday is like coming, and it seems exciting this year! Woohoo! :D We sort of decided on this Sat to just have fun, and celebrate with a lovely ice-cream cake on the coming Tues! Haha. And I cant buy Durians. Shucks. Haha! Cause Sheryl hates it. And apparently Shankar dont like it too. But I dont think Durian ice-cream cake are nice, so I'm not gonna buy that. Later everybody's mouth is like, smelly one. Haha! :D Okay, I'm a little crazy today, so please mind me.
School's getting little boring. Emath sort of boring, and SS is like, just plain boring too. Haha. Today, I had like two period of free period, cause i didn't take POA&Amath, so I went home at amath lesson. I wanted to go Tmall, cause I need to buy some books, but lucky the school bookshop has it :D
Okay, I think that's all for today.
Goodbye :)
I'm counting down to how many for days till my birthday! It's just in 6Days time, and I'll turn 15 years old! But that also means that I'm getting older. Haha. And my registration for IC come already, which is like, damn fast?! :]
I think I'm getting a little crazy, cause my birthday is like coming, and it seems exciting this year! Woohoo! :D We sort of decided on this Sat to just have fun, and celebrate with a lovely ice-cream cake on the coming Tues! Haha. And I cant buy Durians. Shucks. Haha! Cause Sheryl hates it. And apparently Shankar dont like it too. But I dont think Durian ice-cream cake are nice, so I'm not gonna buy that. Later everybody's mouth is like, smelly one. Haha! :D Okay, I'm a little crazy today, so please mind me.
School's getting little boring. Emath sort of boring, and SS is like, just plain boring too. Haha. Today, I had like two period of free period, cause i didn't take POA&Amath, so I went home at amath lesson. I wanted to go Tmall, cause I need to buy some books, but lucky the school bookshop has it :D
Okay, I think that's all for today.
Goodbye :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home