Yo! Jessie is official back to blogging! :)
Yeah, it's been already 5 days since school started, and I'm starting to get known to the sec 3 life?? Haha. Got in into 3R6. Like wth, there's only two bio classes(3R5, 3R6), and they put us in the behind classes..cant they out us in front? I want a retraction! Haha! :]
Oh yes, I just found out that Eric, the choir one, saw me in Hong kong, while queuing for the tickets to get to Ocean Park. Yes, he walked past me, and he didn't say anything. And I didn't see him too. So I must be terribly blind. He didn't see the wrong person, cause I checked the Ocean Park ticket, and it's dated on the 30th, the day he saw me. So he's right. Haha! :D
Choir yesterday was funnnn! :D
That's like the only choir practice that's so relaxing, and singing happy songs. Love those kind of practices! Haha! Sang We Go Together many times, but it's was fun. Even the warm ups were interesting, and he say next practice we're proceeding to the Advance Level. Like wth, I dont think I can do it, yesterday was challenging enough already..Haha! Hope more practices will be that fun, at least once in a while :]
Went for the dance practice today. Sigh, it's a sunday!! I was like hoping to sleep like a pig/log, since it's a weekend! The worst part was that I was suppose to meet Petrina at like 12plus, but the time change to later. I woke up 10am just for today, who knows the time change to later..Agrh!!
Met Liang Deng at bedok, and soon Charlene came:D Ate our lunch at KFC, then took bus to Bayshore Park, which was actually Vincent's house. I think the sec 4 came much earlier than us. Go there, slack slack, play psp(lucky I bought mine (: ), watch Hairspray, then learn the dance. Leave the place with Charlene, only to find ourself lost. Haha! Reach the bus-stop, and saw Evan there too. Took bus 31 with them all the way back Tampines Interchange, and spilt with them. Went to buy dinner for mom they all. Then went home.
*yawnn~*okay, I'm getting tired already..
Goodbye! :]
Yeah, it's been already 5 days since school started, and I'm starting to get known to the sec 3 life?? Haha. Got in into 3R6. Like wth, there's only two bio classes(3R5, 3R6), and they put us in the behind classes..cant they out us in front? I want a retraction! Haha! :]
Oh yes, I just found out that Eric, the choir one, saw me in Hong kong, while queuing for the tickets to get to Ocean Park. Yes, he walked past me, and he didn't say anything. And I didn't see him too. So I must be terribly blind. He didn't see the wrong person, cause I checked the Ocean Park ticket, and it's dated on the 30th, the day he saw me. So he's right. Haha! :D
Choir yesterday was funnnn! :D
That's like the only choir practice that's so relaxing, and singing happy songs. Love those kind of practices! Haha! Sang We Go Together many times, but it's was fun. Even the warm ups were interesting, and he say next practice we're proceeding to the Advance Level. Like wth, I dont think I can do it, yesterday was challenging enough already..Haha! Hope more practices will be that fun, at least once in a while :]
Went for the dance practice today. Sigh, it's a sunday!! I was like hoping to sleep like a pig/log, since it's a weekend! The worst part was that I was suppose to meet Petrina at like 12plus, but the time change to later. I woke up 10am just for today, who knows the time change to later..Agrh!!
Met Liang Deng at bedok, and soon Charlene came:D Ate our lunch at KFC, then took bus to Bayshore Park, which was actually Vincent's house. I think the sec 4 came much earlier than us. Go there, slack slack, play psp(lucky I bought mine (: ), watch Hairspray, then learn the dance. Leave the place with Charlene, only to find ourself lost. Haha! Reach the bus-stop, and saw Evan there too. Took bus 31 with them all the way back Tampines Interchange, and spilt with them. Went to buy dinner for mom they all. Then went home.
*yawnn~*okay, I'm getting tired already..
Goodbye! :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home