Sunday, January 13, 2008

Heeeello peeps! :)


My,I think I had the "funniest" day of my life yesterday! :DWent out with Shankar, Jason, Justindran, Brayton, Weili, Samuel, Sara& me! Sheryl didn't go cause she had to study and do some class work stuffs, and Ernest had some plans on, so they couldn't make it. But that's okay, cause I guess thel'll turn up for the cake celebration! We agreed to meet at 1.30pm at Marina Square, but me and Sara were quite late when we reach there. But we're not the latest there yesterday, so quite okay la! :) We watch One Miss Call, and it was abit freaky la. Of course it freaked me out in the cinema, and I was like clutching on to my bag, like through the show.


We ate at Pizza Hut before the movie, cause everyone was hungry, and I didn't eat since Choir! We ordered what we wanted and the total was $100.05 I think. I think it's quite okay la, since ,there's like 8 of us there.


After the movie, we went to the arcade, and we play this Gachapon thing, and we almost got the tigger!! Then we walk walk around Marina, and decided to find a place to sit and chit chat. We went to Starbucks, but there were no seats, so the guys just bought the drink and went outside to drink. From outside, you could see the Esplanade, and we had this idea to go there. We walked all the way there(cause it was near), and went up the highest level, and wow, the scenery was beautiful! :) It was like, my first time there la! It started drizzling, so we went inside for shelter.


We started walking around, and sat down on a flight of stairs. Then chit chat, and Samuel show us his magic tricks. We talk until 7pm, and decided to head home :D


Had to walk back to CityLink, and we started doing smth that was really very funny, and made everyone laugh. Yeah, it started like this. We were walking and Sara saw this exhibition thingy.

Sara:Hey, the cup very nice leh! Is it customised?

Jessie: Eh, I customised one cup for you leh!

Shankar heard this conversation, and said,

Shankar: Oops, I forgot to laugh. (then he started poking his stomach there)

Okay, of course I didn't understand what he meant by doing that silly action, and he told me that when people poke there, you'll laugh cause it tickles. So i tried on him, and it was damn funny the way he reacted. I tried on Samuel, Sara, and I was like laughing like crazy, until my mouth nearly cramp. Haha! I tried on Jason, and unexpectedly, he was also afraid of that. So I kept doing on him, and he just kept laughing. We all laugh from CityLink, all the way to the MRT station! :D Like some crazy people!


Had lots of fun yesterday, but too bad I didn't bring my camera, which was like saddest part, cause I could have too lots of beautiful pictures! :D


Okay, I shall end here for today,

Goodbye! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home