Thursday, January 31, 2008

Finally, all the freaking test that have been constantly killing my brian cells are oveeer! :D

Haha! Had so many test this week: Biology, Chemisty, Geography, Chinese.

And yes, Chemisty is a killer paper man. I was like, doing the first question, which was a miserable MCQ, and I was stunned on the spot, cause I dont understand the question, let alone answer it :/ Biology was still ookay(I think...), hope I can pass my first Bio test! :) Geography paper was..i dont know. There was this 9marks question, and I thought my answer was wrong, so I didn't really complete that question. And I totally regret it. Cause I my answer was correct, so maybe if I had continue, at least I still got some miserable marks. Sigh, should have continue writing la! :(




Oh my, Jolene has got the complete Twilight book series!! And they're all hard covers, which is like, damn cool?! Haha! But up till now, only three books are out, there still 2 more, I think. I totally cant wait to read Eclipse, which is the 3rd book, but I need to read Nineteen Minutes first. Okay, Nineteen minutes book rox too! :D

Twilight is coming out movie! Totally cool! I went to check the webbie, cause Jolene say can see the poster, but I cant find it. But I saw this picture(below) at the production website.



Yeah, that's the one. Doesn't it look cool? Haha! :D


Okay, enough of those, for now.

I finally had a taste of Ms.Lim's Mr Pink Bear attack. Muhahaha! Okay, cause we went for lunch break, and we're quite late(cause many people were already in class), and she obliviously went after us. Haha! :) She didn't really hit that hard, so it was okay la. Lol. Watch Scrubs, and it was hilarious. Hoho, hope can watch it more often :D


Shit, I just remember I need to study for chinese!!?? Okay, so I need to end now,

Gooodbye! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home