Hello people! :)
Okay, I think I need to update on stuffs now, cause it's been a long time since I last posted. Heehee!
Yup, I received the SWEETEST thing I could I ever imagine on my birthday. Well, not exactly on 15th January, but the gift was great! Heehee, it was from Sheryl, Shankar, Jason& Ernest. Yeah, Sheryl and Shankar was reeally sweet! Haha! Sheryl made a "movie", and Shankar design the disk and the cover, which was really pretty! Haha! And they bought this rather huge birthday card, with a big kiss inside! Haha! And Ernest Tan sign his name right smack in the middle of the lips. Lol! :D
Thanks for that, peeps! :)
Yeah, besides those stuffs, I guess it's just exams coming up. Agrh, my head's going to burst because of Bio facts man! Like, next week got 2 big test on the same day. Chemistry and Geography are killers man! i haven't really study for Chem yet, but at least I started smth on Geog already. Yes, I'm trying to get the Bio in too, cause that test is probably this or next week. I just hope it's next week. Then have more time to study. Hoohoo.
Oh my, i haven't register my NRIC thingy yet!! And the due date is like, 30th Jan. That's like, just a few more days away! I need to take photo again, and make the trip down to immigration. Hopefully can get it done before the due date! And I'm so not going to show Sara my face on the IC, cause she says she gonna laugh at me! Lol! :]
Okay, i guess that's all for now. I shall update more in future!
Goodbyeeee!
Okay, I think I need to update on stuffs now, cause it's been a long time since I last posted. Heehee!
Yup, I received the SWEETEST thing I could I ever imagine on my birthday. Well, not exactly on 15th January, but the gift was great! Heehee, it was from Sheryl, Shankar, Jason& Ernest. Yeah, Sheryl and Shankar was reeally sweet! Haha! Sheryl made a "movie", and Shankar design the disk and the cover, which was really pretty! Haha! And they bought this rather huge birthday card, with a big kiss inside! Haha! And Ernest Tan sign his name right smack in the middle of the lips. Lol! :D
Thanks for that, peeps! :)
Yeah, besides those stuffs, I guess it's just exams coming up. Agrh, my head's going to burst because of Bio facts man! Like, next week got 2 big test on the same day. Chemistry and Geography are killers man! i haven't really study for Chem yet, but at least I started smth on Geog already. Yes, I'm trying to get the Bio in too, cause that test is probably this or next week. I just hope it's next week. Then have more time to study. Hoohoo.
Oh my, i haven't register my NRIC thingy yet!! And the due date is like, 30th Jan. That's like, just a few more days away! I need to take photo again, and make the trip down to immigration. Hopefully can get it done before the due date! And I'm so not going to show Sara my face on the IC, cause she says she gonna laugh at me! Lol! :]
Okay, i guess that's all for now. I shall update more in future!
Goodbyeeee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home