Happy day
Had a lovely time talking to Pearlyn today!! Haha!! We were talking on MSN and then we both had the same reaction!! Hahah! I cant wait to hear your reasons for your new blog!! Tsk, you should have name your blog name after me right?? Hahaha! :D Kiddin' Anyway, I shall show you part of the conversation! And and, Pearlyn even took a screenshot of that part!! Haha!! So cool! I kinda..want it now! Maybe I should go ask from her! :D
Omg! Damn coincident right?? Hahah!! And and , she was showing me this technowawa thingy! And I was like, is that a guy or what?? Ohmy, she lives in Tampines too! Oh wells! OOH, I'm eating harshbrowns tml!! Hmm, wonder if I'm getting the flavoured water too! Haha, Pearlyn's addicted to it!! :D
Kk, shall end now! Byeee!
And no, you cant save the world la... :D
Me : brb
Pearlyn : enjoy your dinner!
Me : dont miss me
Pearlyn : dont miss me
Me : :D
Pearlyn : LOL!
Me : haha!!
Pearlyn : great minds think alike :D
Me : great minds think alike
Pearlyn : OMG!
Me : omg!!
Pearlyn : -_-
Me : hahaha!
Me : we're cool
Pearlyn : I'm laughing to my screen now lol!
Omg! Damn coincident right?? Hahah!! And and , she was showing me this technowawa thingy! And I was like, is that a guy or what?? Ohmy, she lives in Tampines too! Oh wells! OOH, I'm eating harshbrowns tml!! Hmm, wonder if I'm getting the flavoured water too! Haha, Pearlyn's addicted to it!! :D
Kk, shall end now! Byeee!
And no, you cant save the world la... :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home