Friday, October 24, 2008

Rainy day

Hello Folks!

Ohmanz, got back report book this week, and it's really kinda depressing la uh? It's like, a crappy results, but oh wells, I shall not cry over a spilled milk.. :(

Oh yeah, I just watch finished Take the lead!! Ohmy, I totally hearts that show!! It's so nice, even though I went Wikipedia to check and they stated that the rating isn't that fantastic, but I dont care! :D It's nice to me!! How I wish I can find it somewhere off the net, and put in my iPod! Haha!! ^^ I guess in the end of the show its not about winning that competition, but about.. pride, respect and honor :)

Okay, I think the poster is kinda nice too! Hearts this show!!

Right, I had to go for my blood test, cause I dont know my blood type. Yeah, went with mum to Polyclinic, cause its sooo much cheaper than private clinic! You know, now economy going down, must save $$. Yeah, and I text my brother to ask what's his blood type, and he reply me " I think your blood type is Z" and I'm like -.- Hahah!! Wth la! Kk, and then I text my dad to let him know I went to take the test, and he reply me with a " Dont want. Later the blood test come out you not my daughter. Cancel the Japan trip". When I read, I was like laughing at the phone, tell my mom about it! :D

Kk, I wanna watch HSM3!! Haha!! Looks kinda nice! Heehee, I went to ask my tutor a super dumb question, that is, ask him if he's gonna watch HSM3! Haha!! And he just reply me with a straight No! Haha!! And sometimes I feel like "killing" him, cause he's always telling me about his holiday, and I'll say "roll my eyes"..Haha!! :D

Kk, I've nothing to write already..

Goodbye! :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home