Sunny, happy day
Happy Halloween Day!! :D
Kk, I didn't know that today was Halloween day until someone told me. But I cant remember who now! But the point is, it's Halloween today! Yeah, lame..
Today EAP ended at 1.30pm cause of Chemistry SPA! Haha! It's kinda..fun! Haha! Cause you get to see those solution change colour! :) Yeah, but halfway when I was mixing the solution, I was like telling Alster "eh, I'm hungryyyy.." Obviously, Alster agree with me! Cause she didn't eat anything during recess too! :] Haha!!
Right, went to eat with those Choir peeps, and I had to say, it's my first time talking to Gabriel. Cause usually only talk/chat on MSN. Heehee! When back to school for Choir and it was like, I-see-darkness kinda thing. Cause he was like scolding the Sopranos! Yeah, but later Altos become like, gooooooooood!! Cause we got complimented by him, which is kinda rare!! Hahaha!! Altos rock! :D Hearts them!
Had Choir meeting about SLF and the Farewell party thingy! Ohmy! I think it's going to be soo fun during the farewell! Haha!! Oh oh! The PPJs are meeting up tomorrow to do a project! Haha, and I'll probably bring my camera cause PPJ need a family photo!!
Happy Halloween! :D
Kk, I didn't know that today was Halloween day until someone told me. But I cant remember who now! But the point is, it's Halloween today! Yeah, lame..
Today EAP ended at 1.30pm cause of Chemistry SPA! Haha! It's kinda..fun! Haha! Cause you get to see those solution change colour! :) Yeah, but halfway when I was mixing the solution, I was like telling Alster "eh, I'm hungryyyy.." Obviously, Alster agree with me! Cause she didn't eat anything during recess too! :] Haha!!
Right, went to eat with those Choir peeps, and I had to say, it's my first time talking to Gabriel. Cause usually only talk/chat on MSN. Heehee! When back to school for Choir and it was like, I-see-darkness kinda thing. Cause he was like scolding the Sopranos! Yeah, but later Altos become like, gooooooooood!! Cause we got complimented by him, which is kinda rare!! Hahaha!! Altos rock! :D Hearts them!
Had Choir meeting about SLF and the Farewell party thingy! Ohmy! I think it's going to be soo fun during the farewell! Haha!! Oh oh! The PPJs are meeting up tomorrow to do a project! Haha, and I'll probably bring my camera cause PPJ need a family photo!!
Happy Halloween! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home