Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines' Day!

Hello people!
It certainly has been a supperrr long time since I last blogged..
Yup, Sara too had ask me to blog,
and so I did! :)
**
YIPPPPSSS!!!
I'm sooo HAPPY !!
Reason:
Unitedfour's letter for SHERYL Chia Hui Wen
reached her house on 14 Feb 2007!!
Which of course is Valentines Day!
Everything was plannned according to plan,
but letter has post only on Tues.
I though it would reach Sheryl's house on like, Friday?!
But wow, it actually reached to her on tue/wed?!!
The postman is something else man!!
Boy, i thank the post man for delivering on time la!!
Everything was like, so cool???!!!
**
First thing in the morining,
Sheryl(the so-called-CELEBRITY),
walk to our class, smiling/grining from ear to ear!
And the first thing she said was
"Thank you Jessie, Sara, Gaby for the Vday's letter!!
I was like shocked?!
Me turned to Gaby-smiling.
Cos we all didn't expected it to arrive sooo early!!
Man, that was really shocking, yet relieve..
all the hard work I put in "designing"the letter
was paid off!!
:)
*I felt achievement*
**
And therefore, I present this mini msg to Unitedfour:
To Unitedfour,
The times that we spent together was certainly great.
All this was achieve was not just because there was a joker within us,
but because as ONE! :)
^^
Secrets and personality were once a barrier to us,
but nothing could stop us from sharing our dirty little secrets.
Things like who-like-who/ that girl is whowhowho etc etc.
Those things made time passed quickly and tears of laughters was shed.
^^
Though we are Unitedfour, we certainly is not a four-in-one coffee/kopi-O
We do things together, work together and play together! :)
Really, those ARE unforgettable moments.
Moments that will forever stay within our fond memories,
Moments that will mark the day of happyness,
Moments that will once be remembered in sonewhere in our head till we stop working,
till we aged, aged and aged!! :DDD
^^
So gals,
I'm reallyreallyreally happy I met you people!
You gals changed the way I think of life
having a total boring life and schooling,
but since i met you gals,
things changed for the better! :)
I know I'm gonna enjoy schooling
cos I know I will see you people sitting and chatting happily.
I know that my day will be a great day to be
because I know Sheryl/Sara/Gaby will be there to make these happen!! :)
Seriously, I'm really glad I met you guys and Sheryl,
though i had this misconception of you in the past,
I'm glad i could clik with you!
Like, who's that girl in 6/2, named Sheryl Chia?
I really didn't know you were and what personality you had.
Everyone keeps saying: eh, you know who is sheryl chia?
I shook my head.
Oh wow, we really missed the chance to get to know each other man!
Like, you know...
Hahahhahahaha
LOL =DD
Thanks sheryl for being such a great frenz!
(even though you pung-say me 30min early, i didn't really "care")
^^
For Sara:
Come from the same school,
class was just beside us in pri sch,
and yet I didn't know who you were,
cos I like, never see you EVERYTIME?!
Where were you??
S1 came and were in the same class again.
Finally, we met each other.
Surprisingly, we actually hit off fast!
There and then, I knew Sara and Gaby.
My too "new"frenz!
Wow!
Sara, soo gald I met you in my life and hope,
we will remain like this till
OLD GRANDMOTHERS
Great Gal, Sara-Lynn! :)
^^
To Gaby,
I know this might sound bad,
but i gotta say!
In the past,
i only known you as--The White Face Girl
I know its really bad
and I KNow you are fumming and smiling in front of yr comp!
Dont lie to me Gaby.I can see...
Gaby, thanks for helping me with my dying mathematics,
even though you wanted the movie tickets, I hope I can win it! Will try my best!! :)
Gaby, being a superr frenz like you, so hippy and hoppy,
is soo nice of me to meet you kays!
Stay this way, Gaby!!
^^
So, gals, hope that we reallyreally will be together no matter what "Rain"we see ar..
Getting to know you gals was the biggesting in life,
especially you, SHERYL CHIA!! :DD
^^
*
*
*
All the best for Unitedfour!
Cheers!!
Goodbye! :)
My longest post ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home