Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A really lovely letter from a really lovely friend.

Hello!!
*wowowow*
Today, I recieved my letter from Sheryl Chia!!
Yup, she's still off from her China-pandas and QinShi Huang.
Yes, I really loveeee the letter you wrote, Sheryl..
Yes, I was almost closed to tears when I read it.. :)
Yes, I really appreciate you writing the letter at 11.18, exactly.. =)
**
"Seriously, I SMilling even BEfore I open the letter.
Coz I know, as my superr frenz, I know what's the outcome,
and I know you wont write the bad things 'bout me, like you said :)
Yup, I really thank my "little" star that guided me to meet you,
in my life, if I had not met you, how my schooling now would be.
Spending Tues alone in school,
nono
not without you, it has never been much boring!! :)
Yes, thank you for all that,
all the joys of tears and memories I have you carve in me.
Yes, let me be the one, to tell you its alright ,
sharing the smiles and tears you cry."
**
Yuppiiiyyy,, Sheryl is coming back form China tml!!
yeahyeahyeah!!! :DD
Finally, she's back!!
Now, unitedfour wont feel the emptiness anymore!!
Andand she will will us with stories..
like, did she and QinShi Huang had a mini chat through telepathy??
coollll.. =]
**
Well, currently, I'm surfing the net for H.E's recipe,
and also blogging this thingy,
and listening to songs!!
ahhahahahhahaha!!!!
Okay, gonna end this post now,
goodbye!
:]
P.S: Sheryl, when you read this post, I really don't know you will smile or just put a face lor.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home