Happy CNY
Hi ya!!
Happy Chinese New Year!!
Just came back from Malaysia yesterday,
and rushed off to eat reunion dinner at grandma house! :)
Ate steamboat with brother and cousins first,
then continued eating with my uncles and aunts!
I simply loveeeee reunion dinners!! :DD
^^
Received many ang paos this year,
and I think my bank is gonna increase one more zero..
hahhahahha
**
Ohh~~
My new born cousin is soo cute!
He's only 6mths only till now.
But still, he's adorable!!
He smiles loads too! (i noticed)
and and he knows how to smile when taking photos!
Once when i was using my phone to take a pic of him,
he smiled and pose while I snapped my camera!
Aweee, I think he resemble my brother when he young too!!
Anyone can carry him too,
unlike me, anyone who wants to carry me,
I will wail!!:(
I don't know why, but that's what my parents told me!! LOL
Okay, enough of this.
**
Just booked tickets to watch
"Just Follow Law"
Dad says he's bored, so he wanna watch movie!!
Yeahh!!!
We had a choice to watch:
1.Protege
2.GhostRider
3.Just Follow Law
I want to watch "Protege" badly,
but i cant.
(It's NC16, btw)
So in the end, we decided to watch "Just Follow Law"
coz bro said that GhostRider is just like watching graphics!
Waste of time.
Yup, so the tickets are booked and we'r off at 9pm,
coz show starts at 9.45pm.
Coool!! I'm soo looking forward to it!!
^^
Tml starts school and its gonna be totally boring lessons.
..i think..
Not really sure when's the science test coming,
just hope that it's not tomorrow!! :(
`````````
Okay, so I guess that's all for today!
Gotta go and change for the movie!
Goodbye! :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home